Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest place in Dublin for threading?

• 15-04-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi there,

Emily here. Using my boyfriends a/c 'cause I don't have one!
    Does anyone know where the cheapest place In Dublin city is for threading, like full facial 'peach fuzz' threading. I got my whole face done for. £10 in Shepards Bush in London & it was amazing! My make up glided on!

Just hoping I can find someone cheap to do it here!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭gavsmith

Bump :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hi Gavsmith, I get my eyebrows done for €8 in Dublin 15. Upper lip €8. I don't know how much full facial would be - but worth a try. PM me if you want lady's contact details.

Ali

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

it's cheap enough in most places €5-€8.

most of the body shops do it for €8.

but to be honest I don't rate the threading, think the hair grows back really quick, and it's a long enough process for such a small job. Maybe I just got a crap person doing mine but I prefer waxing - done in seconds and hair doesn't grow back as quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shy_24

Hey,

There is a place in Adamstown, Lucan where the lady does a variety of threading, facials, waxing Manicure pedicure, makeup and alot more.

she charge eye brown shaping 7 euro, Forehead and lips 3 euros each, Chin 4 euros, and full face 30 euros.

She does it in her house at 26 Castle Gate Crescent Adamstown, Lucan.

I think bus number 25 or 25B goes there.
    But you have to book an appointment before going there
    her number is 01-6523101 or 0861769416

Hopefully this helps. I find her the cheapest so far here in Dublin.

Because from where i come from threading is very ceap but in Dublin is unbearable.

Regards
    shaila

Advertisement