Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anders Breivik - Norwegian Massacre

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

And some more far right types praising Breivik:

British far-right extremists voice support for Anders Breivik

Sadly predictable, despite the absurd denial from some quarters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭grover_green

I love the way people think that this guy is going to be released in 21 years and use it as another excuse to bash the profession. Discuss what you're qualified to discuss. You're bullsh1t Arts degree doesn't count.

i think a lot of people just find it annoying how while the offical sentance is twenty one years , in reality the guy is unlikely to ever be released , they call it the wisconsin rule in america , some say its a way for so called liberals to look down their nose at so called draconian - hang em high ajudicators , i.e , were so enlightened , we dont entertain the idea of throwing away the key on anyone , the truth is they are , their just dressing it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

.. There is only one problem. The future is uncertain.
    He does his 21 years then gets evaluated every decade. None of us can say that some board wont deem him fit at age 54 or 64.

Advertisement