Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trail Kilkenny

Options
  • 15-04-2012 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Ok so i know that trail Kilkenny existed, what i didnt know is that is a lovely walk or in my case cycle (those damn stiles) i went on cycle from kilkenny to bennetsbridge and its lovely scenery, so i hate walking, love cycling (across country) so im wondering is there other routes around like the trail kilkenny one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

The Cappy will be along any minute now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

The cappy? am i missing something?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

S28382 wrote: »
    The cappy? am i missing something?:confused:

Resident kilkenny cycling guru and mod

Cap'n Havoc

Oooooh right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I thought he was referring to <snip>, but then I realised that the thread was entitled Trail Kilkenny and not Trial Kilkenny.

Does Havoc mind being called The Cappy?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

You can go to the trail Kilkenny site for details of walking trails, alternatively try coillte. There are no cycling trails in Kilkenny as far as I know. You could also try cycle from Leighlinbridge to St. Mullens which is supposed to be nice. I generally go to Ballyhoura or Three Rock to mountain bike but the weather has been so awesome this winter I've been only out on the road bike and haven't gone mountain biking since November.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

You can go to the trail Kilkenny site for details of walking trails, alternatively try coillte. There are no cycling trails in Kilkenny as far as I know. You could also try cycle from Leighlinbridge to St. Mullens which is supposed to be nice. I generally go to Ballyhoura or Three Rock to mountain bike but the weather has been so awesome this winter I've been only out on the road bike and haven't gone mountain biking since November.

Cool thanks ill have a look at those routes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

fabbydabby wrote: »
    I thought he was referring to <snip>, but then I realised that the thread was entitled Trail Kilkenny and not Trial Kilkenny.

Bahaha :D

An easy mistake to make.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

fabbydabby wrote: »

Does Havoc mind being called The Cappy?

Please don't use names in the forum

Mod hat off: I lolled though. You can call me Sharon if it makes you feel happy.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Sincere and numerous apologies mon Capitán. I wasn't aware that nick names were precluded also.

Regarding your appelation proposal, well if you'll be my bodyguard I can be your long lost pal. I can call you Betty, and Betty when you call me, you can call me Al.

• Advertisement
Advertisement