Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kubota tractor

• 15-04-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

looking to change tractor .so far got quote for mf 5470&loader and kubota 130
    with quicke loader .kubota cheaper by7k plus3k cash back offer from kubota.no experience of kubota so would like to hear comments/opinions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 small famer

i have heard there lighter, thus less stable...mechanically they are good - so i hear....find out it gross weight versus a new holland or MF of same horsepower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

Your comparing red apples and oranges IMO,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Atilathehun

Ask the Kubota guy, how much he charges for the first two services. You might not like the answer.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mcgyvor

i have heard there lighter, thus less stable...mechanically they are good - so i hear....find out it gross weight versus a new holland or MF of same horsepower.

kubota 80kg lighter so little difference there kubota longer by a few cm so should be the same stability wise
    kubota has 8 speed powershift with auto/change seems to stack up well against main brands .i have been offered test drive on my own farm .i think its worth checking it out at least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

We got a m108s in 2009 and have been happy with her. Light on diesel compared to other yokes, tight lock and very light steering is handy in the yard, comfy enough. A few niggly problems like blowing fuses now and then, but overall we're happy out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

mcgyvor wrote: »
    kubota 80kg lighter so little difference there kubota longer by a few cm so should be the same stability wise
    kubota has 8 speed powershift with auto/change seems to stack up well against main brands .i have been offered test drive on my own farm .i think its worth checking it out at least

have a m125x, the 130 is the newer model, i like it, that powershift is great, cab is small but nice and comfortable, good on diesel as mentioned. Massey is no doubt a fine machine also and probably be alot more saleable in a afew years if you decide to change again, as you say no harm to test out kubota anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Poor Farmer in the hills

have had kubota mini tractors and still have kubota mini digger. they are the toughest most reliable equipment you can buy. dont see why tractor would be any different.

Advertisement