Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

information

Options
  • 15-04-2012 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Information on masters in marketing..

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Information on masters in marketing..

In LIT? Are you joking?

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 chattycatty

blue5000 wrote: »
    In LIT? Are you joking?

why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

why

Its the worst college, I did my under-grad in there, serious joke of a "college"...Also the fella over the master's is a serious chancer, and would sell you down the river for a hot chicken roll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 chattycatty

Its the worst college, I did my under-grad in there, serious joke of a "college"...Also the fella over the master's is a serious chancer, and would sell you down the river for a hot chicken roll

okay what department are u talking about..its the business one I want to know about

okay what department are u talking about..its the business one I want to know about

Well my course was in the Humanities department, but it was a Business course...

Is this the course,
    <MOD SNIP>

If so, then the head of department(who used to be one of my lecturers) is the person who I was talking about in my previous post...

Stay far away from any course his involved with, trust me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Mod

A Sober Paddy

Please hold back on your opinion of the head of department. We don't want trouble from him.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Mod

A Sober Paddy

Please hold back on your opinion of the head of department. We don't want trouble from him.

Sorry Mars Bar

Advertisement