Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to cop on!

Options
  • 15-04-2012 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

OK, starting a log to track my weight loss progress.

Some info/background on me.

Height: 5 11
    Weight 14st 4 pounds

I come from a background of being very active in my younger days. I played GAA and Soccer for years. Weight gain was never an issue, i was a pretty lean 12 stone from 18 - 25. But a combination of giving up sports and having a sedentary desk job mean that i have gained approx two stone.

I am also a chronically lazy individual.

But that is about to change. I want to be more active, so i have joined the local gym and have gotten my first program from the instructor.

Anytime i do some exercise i.e. gym session or jog, walk or 5-a-side game i will post it up here to record it.

Overall goal is to get the weight down to about 12 st 6 an put on a little bit of muscle and generally become a healthier person

Wish me luck, here it goes.....

Advertisement