Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lookin for iphone game

Options
  • 16-04-2012 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

im lookin for a game to play on my iphone, a stratedgy type game where you start off with a little building and some people then you go collect resources and build up bigger buildings and vehicles then you go take over the rest of the map defeating any enemies you find

anyone know of such a game on the iphone store, preferably a free one? ive lookd around but cant find much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

Im currently becoming infatuated with Modern War 3!the onlu problem is I have no allies, so if you download it, feel free to add me :D
    its free by the way, very detailed too!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Try Starfront. It's a shamless Starcraft rip-off, but seeing as Starcraft is a shamelss Warhammer rip-off, the circle is complete and Elton John sings us off.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

thanks for the replies guys gnna try both games out later

just downloaded the war game, how do i add people on there

Advertisement