Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareverstand.de

Options
  • 16-04-2012 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

So i understand lots of people on here have bought components and fully assembled computers from these guys.

Just wondering what condition the products reached you in especially the pre assembled rigs, considering it's all coming from Germany.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Jimbob 83 wrote: »
    So i understand lots of people on here have bought components and fully assembled computers from these guys.

Just wondering what condition the products reached you in especially the pre assembled rigs, considering it's all coming from Germany.

Thanks

Perfect condition, all the items are brand new, working perfectly, they installed every component and packaged it very carefully, nothing was broken.

(If it has Special Item in the name it is not brand new its returned, most items don't have this in the name)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sosmyface

ordered entire parts list for htpc, all came perfectly packed, perfect condition and you wouldnt of know by looking inside it was from germany - everything english box with multi language manual. Definitely going there again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Cool was just worried between Germany and Ireland it would be thrown about leaned on sat on and in general be in such a bad state when it reached me the postman could pour it through the letterbox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

I sent them a bank transfer last friday and they still havn't sent me back a confirmation of any sort. This normal or should I get onto them about it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I wouldn't worry about it until perhaps Wednesday.
    Perhaps the banks don't work during the weekends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Would they install big CPU coolers like the noctua and ship it over like that? That's a lot of weight to have hanging off the mobo. Also do you get all the packaging if you get them to install it? Thirdly, build it yourself for bragging rights if nothing else! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

Jimbob 83 wrote: »

Thanks
    Pre assembled comes in a box-->in a box with like a 4 inch air air bag thing all around it, you probably could sit on it and do no harm.

All the spare cables, adapters, info books and all that are put into the motherboard box.
    ..Brian.. wrote: »
    Would they install big CPU coolers like the noctua and ship it over like that? That's a lot of weight to have hanging off the mobo. Also do you get all the packaging if you get them to install it? Thirdly, build it yourself for bragging rights if nothing else! :p
    Over a certain weight they won't install aftermarket coolers, like 500g-ish (I'd have to check that), you get the booklet anyway, can't remember if you get the box.

Advertisement