Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raiders trading block

Options
  • 16-04-2012 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

NOTE: Red means a trade has been agreed on a certain player, orange means a trade is likely to go through, and green means they're still up for grabs.

The Oakland Raiders GM inherited terrible drafting so hopefully some trading will help get us to the playoffs. We are willing to trade anyone if we get a good offer. But here are some players you guys might like:
    Chad Ochocinco WR 86 overall age 34 A potential. I didn't get the ball much to Ocho this year, but that because I don't typically pass. He's still got plenty of pace with 91 speed, he can run a nice route (97 route running), and can reel in jump balls with 90 jumping and 92 spectacular catch.

Wes Welker WR 92 overall age 31 A potential. Again, I don't really pass, and Wes Welker doesn't suit my style of play, but if anyone does like those short passes to WRs Welker's your guy with 98 catching, route running and catch in traffic.

Matt Schaub QB 88 overall age 31 A potential. I already have a deal in the works with this guy, I plan to trade him to the Titans for Timmons. But the progressions haven't happened yet and they're still in the playoffs, so if you have a better offer I'd like to hear it. His best trait is 90 throw accuracy, 94 short, 87 medium and 79 deep. I don't really pass that much and when I do it's typically hail mary crap at the end of the game, so don't let his 11-14 TD-INT ratio fool you.

Pat Sims DT 81 overall B potential aged 27. Good strong player who doesn't start for me. I hear the Ravens like fat defensive lineman so they might like to know he weighs 325 lbs.

Felix Jones RB 81 overall aged 25 B potential. Useful number 2 running back for people who don't want to make their main guy do all the work.

Needs:
    QB- Schaub should be gone so I'll be needing a new one, the Colts have a guy I like so I should be sorted.

RG- My current guy sucks, not looking for someone great maybe 75 overall who can run block.

FS- Would like a speedy upgrade on Abram Elam.

RE- I don't know how Trevor Pryce is still playing but he'll be 38 and probably retired so I'll need a new one.

MLB- If I get Timmons I won't need a new MLB, but I do need one currently.

LOLB- My current guy isn't that good at 75 overall, hopefully he progresses and I won't need a new one.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I may be interested in taking Elam back...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

matthew8 wrote: »
    Felix Jones RB 81 overall aged 25 B potential. Useful number 2 running back for people who don't want to make their main guy do all the work.

Could be interested in Jones, maybe Welker too. Have a look at Bengals block and roster and let me know if there's anything interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I may be interested in taking Elam back...
    He looks like he's gone to the Lions.
    Could be interested in Jones, maybe Welker too. Have a look at Bengals block and roster and let me know if there's anything interesting.

Felix Jones eh? how about Jaiquawn Jarrett? I'd be putting him at FS, but right now I have a glorified SS there anyway. I'll just check if he can fit in there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

He looks like he's gone to the Lions.

No worries

No worries

How's our Timmons/Schaub deal coming along? Still on? I get the feeling Schaub may have a slight regression but his passing stats should stay the same which is what I'm sure is all you're after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Marco Uninterested Cod

straight swap brandon jacobs for felix jones?

Locker is my main target and schaub is the back up so if locker falls through we can do a deal on Timmons

Felix Jones eh? how about Jaiquawn Jarrett? I'd be putting him at FS, but right now I have a glorified SS there anyway. I'll just check if he can fit in there.
    Could be interested in that, after progressions can revisit if you haven't shopped him.

Alright guys, does anyone want to trade away an elite MLB for Ochocinco and Schaub? It's looking like the Titans deal is gone.

Alright guys, does anyone want to trade away an elite MLB for Ochocinco and Schaub? It's looking like the Titans deal is gone.

Its 50/50 man, I have a couple of deals for QBs lining up but one involves me getting rid of Timmons.

What would you give to have Timmons back?

• Advertisement

Its 50/50 man, I have a couple of deals for QBs lining up but one involves me getting rid of Timmons.

What would you give to have Timmons back?

I'd give pretty much anyone but MJD, but if it was Pouncey I would need my rookie center back, and then I'd give you something else too depending on how much the center progressed.

Roman Harper is on the trading block as long as I get Jaiquawn Jarrett from the Bengals. That trades depends on the progressions. Matt Schaub, Pat Sims and Chad Ochocinco are all players I would still really like to trade so send me an offer, any decent player will be considered, in Pat Sims case I'de give him to you for a 2nd round pick.

in Pat Sims case I'de give him to you for a 2nd round pick.
    Would be willing to do a 2nd rounder for Pat Sims.

Would be willing to do a 2nd rounder for Pat Sims.

I proposed it on myleaguemanager. I'm not sure if I'm able to do trades there, I know I can't accept them, can you?

I proposed it on myleaguemanager. I'm not sure if I'm able to do trades there, I know I can't accept them, can you?

The trade of draft picks doesn't actually work on LM or Madden.
    For last year, we were all online at the draft and you would tell me who you want me to pick for you. If that's alright with you, I'll accept the deal.

That's fine by me. So now I have traded on every team in the AFC wildcard games. I'll drop Sims and give him to you after your season ends and I'll tell you who to draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

That's fine by me. So now I have traded on every team in the AFC wildcard games. I'll drop Sims and give him to you after your season ends and I'll tell you who to draft.

wait... did we agree to something!?

Pleasure doing business with you

McG wrote: »
    wait... did we agree to something!?

Sorry for jumping the gun. I've almost agreed a trade to you, waiting on the progressions.

Sorry for jumping the gun. I've almost agreed a trade to you, waiting on the progressions.

Well, now we have a deal done.

on the original one I'll keep Knox and Hill till progressions then we can work out details.

• Advertisement

The latest guy I'd like to trade is Corey Peters DT 80 overall, 25 years old B potential.

Since you've got rid of Jones, if you're still interested in Jarrett as your FS. Could work a deal with him and one of my WR for Welker?

Since you've got rid of Jones, if you're still interested in Jarrett as your FS. Could work a deal with him and one of my WR for Welker?

You're unlucky man. I've potentially got a big trade with the Colts lined up involving Welker.

You're unlucky man. I've potentially got a big trade with the Colts lined up involving Welker.
    Will be unlucky if you accept the Colts offer. Might be able to beat it

Will be unlucky if you accept the Colts offer. Might be able to beat it

Underhanded gazumping, eh??

McG wrote: »
    Underhanded gazumping, eh??
    Just talking trades...

You still need an RE? Antwan Odom - RE - 82 is available from Colts.

Odom + Hill + #3 pick for Welker ?

or feel free to come back with a counter offer if you're interested in him.

note: this is a pre progression offer. the one involving Knox can still happen too but I'd rather wait to see progressions for that one.

I've traded for Cameron Jordan so RE is solved. I can't wait until you and the Titans play so I can finish some of the trades.

I've traded for Cameron Jordan so RE is solved. I can't wait until you and the Titans play so I can finish some of the trades.

fair enough, hope it's not me completing trades tonight!

I'll have a look around and see if anyone else needs an RE

• Advertisement

Update on the block. Only people I'd like to trade now are Ocho and Peters.

Out:
    MJD
    Schaub

Welker
    Harper
    Jones
    Jones
    1st round pick
    3rd round pick
    Sims
    Fitzpatrick
    Elam

In:
    Bush
    Timmons
    Jordan

Haynesworth
    Moore
    Haynes
    Murphy
    Knox
    Hill
    Martin
    Stephens-Howling

Angerer

On block:
    Peters
    Ochocinco

Next year's starting team will have 11 new fresh faces on offense/defense, as well as 2 new returners. Reggie Bush and Larod Stephens-Howling, what a return crew. Bush is more agile so he'll return the punts while Stephens-Howling just knows how to return kickoffs, he's got a gift that transfers to Madden.

Word of warning to other teams. The Raiders have pace.

Top 3 WRs with 98, 91 and 99 speed, top RB with 96 speed and TE with 87 speed.

Advertisement