Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raiders trading block

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

matthew8 wrote: »
    Update on the block. Only people I'd like to trade now are Ocho and Peters.

Out:
    MJD
    Schaub
    Welker
    Harper
    Jones
    Jones
    1st round pick
    3rd round pick
    Sims
    Fitzpatrick
    Elam

In:
    Bush
    Timmons
    Jordan
    Haynesworth
    Moore
    Haynes
    Murphy
    Knox
    Hill
    Martin
    Stephens-Howling
    Angerer

On block:
    Peters
    Ochocinco

Next year's starting team will have 11 new fresh faces on offense/defense, as well as 2 new returners. Reggie Bush and Larod Stephens-Howling, what a return crew. Bush is more agile so he'll return the punts while Stephens-Howling just knows how to return kickoffs, he's got a gift that transfers to Madden.

Word of warning to other teams. The Raiders have pace.

Top 3 WRs with 98, 91 and 99 speed, top RB with 96 speed and TE with 87 speed.

You missed 2nd pick Ive it aswell. (rubs hands)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

madalig12 wrote: »

That was cancelled out by another second round pick.

That was cancelled out by another second round pick.
    Nope check our deal i have your 1+2 picks for angerer
    oh you mean you got someone elses 2nd. I see.

Ill send you angerer aftr the draft ok?

Ill send you angerer aftr the draft ok?

Ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Do you have a QB???
    Update on the block. Only people I'd like to trade now are Ocho and Peters.

Out:
    MJD
    Schaub
    Welker
    Harper
    Jones
    Jones
    1st round pick
    3rd round pick
    Sims
    Fitzpatrick
    Elam

In:
    Bush
    Timmons
    Jordan
    Haynesworth
    Moore
    Haynes
    Murphy
    Knox
    Hill
    Martin
    Stephens-Howling
    Angerer

On block:
    Peters
    Ochocinco

Next year's starting team will have 11 new fresh faces on offense/defense, as well as 2 new returners. Reggie Bush and Larod Stephens-Howling, what a return crew. Bush is more agile so he'll return the punts while Stephens-Howling just knows how to return kickoffs, he's got a gift that transfers to Madden.

Word of warning to other teams. The Raiders have pace.

Top 3 WRs with 98, 91 and 99 speed, top RB with 96 speed and TE with 87 speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

daflood wrote: »
    Do you have a QB???

He got Matt Hill from me, not sure if that was for a backup or if he's planning to start him.

McG wrote: »
    He got Matt Hill from me, not sure if that was for a backup or if he's planning to start him.

He'll be starting. Look at those deep throw stats, 87 medium, 89 long, 95 throw power. And I have exactly the tools he needs to use those attributes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I proposed it on myleaguemanager. I'm not sure if I'm able to do trades there, I know I can't accept them, can you?

Does this mean you can't accept the proposal I have put up on the LM site? If not, can you be on Xbox in a few minuteS?

Lukebray wrote: »
    Does this mean you can't accept the proposal I have put up on the LM site? If not, can you be on Xbox in a few minuteS?

I'm on now but not free. I'll be free in a few minutes.

• Advertisement

Does anyone else think Titus Young's getting any better? I couldn't believe he was 67 with 88 speed. He's still B potential though so hopefully he improves.

I've traded my RT to the Buccs for Bowers so I now have a surplus of defensive ends. Ryan Pickett and Austen Lane are up for grabs. Pickett was my best pass rusher last year. All offers will be listened to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Did you get my pm? I have dropped haynesworth and moore into FA.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

What would you want for Ochocinco? Not really too much of a need for me here but he'd be a nice addition to Johnson and Fitzgerald so just putting some feelers out.

Lukebray wrote: »
    Did you get my pm? I have dropped haynesworth and moore into FA.
    I picked them up and dropped my guys long ago.
    Paully D wrote: »
    What would you want for Ochocinco? Not really too much of a need for me here but he'd be a nice addition to Johnson and Fitzgerald so just putting some feelers out.

I like Gabe Carimi. If you're willing to trade him I'll give you an offer. Chilo Rachal also looks good.

I like Gabe Carimi. If you're willing to trade him I'll give you an offer. Chilo Rachal also looks good.

I think you'd be looking for a bit too much for me mate.

Carimi is an 84 rookie with A potential, I can't wait to see what he progresses to :) Rachal is one of my best run blockers.

As I said it's not a big need for me and since Ocho only got 1 reception for you last season and is surplus to requirements I thought I'd chance my arm and see if you'd take someone rated in the high 70's for him? :pac:

I think you'd be looking for a bit too much for me mate.

Carimi is an 84 rookie with A potential, I can't wait to see what he progresses to :) Rachal is one of my best run blockers.

As I said it's not a big need for me and since Ocho only got 1 reception for you last season and is surplus to requirements I thought I'd chance my arm and see if you'd take someone rated in the high 70's for him? :pac:

I'm thinking Dorial Washington.

I'm thinking Dorial Washington.

Washington for Ochocinco? I can definitely do that. He's a speed demon so I think he'll work well for you as you had a lot of success with the run game last season.

Washington for Ochocinco? I can definitely do that. He's a speed demon so I think he'll work well for you as you had a lot of success with the run game last season.

Done.

Done.

Good stuff, I'll propose the trade on League Manager now.

• Advertisement

Good stuff, I'll propose the trade on League Manager now.

We'll have to do it in free agency, my league manager won't work for my trades.

We'll have to do it in free agency, my league manager won't work for my trades.

No worries mate, just drop Ocho into FA when you get a chance and I'll do the same with Washington, probably later this evening.

Cheers :)

angerer will drop into FA tonight for you.:)

Colts trade:

have proposed our trades on myleaguemanager.net

Colts trade:

have proposed our trades on myleaguemanager.net

Which doesn't work for me. When can you get online to do them in FA?

Which doesn't work for me. When can you get online to do them in FA?

can do it now (via leaguemanager or EA site). or later on xbox (around 7)

can do it now (via leaguemanager or EA site). or later on xbox (around 7)

Xbox around 7 it is.

Guys just before the draft I want to remind everyone that I am willing to trade Corey Peters, Ryan Pickett, or Austen Lane for a second round pick of a team that missed the playoffs. If you've made the playoffs, I'll have to wait and see if one of my guys is there before I make the trade. If anyone likes the later rounds I may be interested in trading picks to move up in the second. 4th to 7th are available so not much there, but just letting you know.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Would be interested in Peters.. you already have my second.. what would you want?

• Advertisement

Would be interested in Peters.. you already have my second.. what would you want?

Out of the 3 Peters is the one I'm least inclined to trade because Haynesworth will be sitting down half the time. I don't see a RT/RG on your roster I'm interested in so in order to trade a first rounder would have to be involved as I'm not really interested in the later rounds. How about a first and a third for Peters and a second?

Advertisement