Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raiders trading block

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

matthew8 wrote: »
    Out of the 3 Peters is the one I'm least inclined to trade because Haynesworth will be sitting down half the time. I don't see a RT/RG on your roster I'm interested in so in order to trade a first rounder would have to be involved as I'm not really interested in the later rounds. How about a first and a third for Peters and a second?

Sorry mate, need to draft a LT with my first :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Anything of interest from the Packers?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

SantryRed wrote: »
    Anything of interest from the Packers?

Nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Fair enough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Im desperate for an elite C, i'm willing to give 4 of my draft picks for pouncey thats how desperate i am aswell as my current starter rated 76

• Advertisement

Shane.C wrote: »
    Im desperate for an elite C, i'm willing to give 4 of my draft picks for pouncey thats how desperate i am aswell as my current starter rated 76

What's the story with your RGs? Yanda and Green both look very good, so could I get whoever is the backup plus your first round pick for Pouncey? At your point in the first round I'm probably looking at a player rated 80.

Yanda is traded away, so i only have one RG on my team. All i have available at the moment is my Draft, picks and my C. However if you see something you like i might just give in due to my serious need at C.

Yanda is traded away, so i only have one RG on my team. All i have available at the moment is my Draft, picks and my C. However if you see something you like i might just give in due to my serious need at C.

That's a damn shame for me, what about Bruce Campbell LG? It would be very funny to have LGs starting at 3 positions on the OL, but they are truly a dime a dozen. But Campbell's not quite Yanda, so I'd be wanting the second round pick too.

Campbell is also gone in the same trade involving Yanda :(:(:( I would have jumped at the opportunity if i still had Yanda and Campbell available believe me. Anything else interest you?, help a desperate man:pac:

Campbell is also gone in the same trade involving Yanda :(:(:( I would have jumped at the opportunity if i still had Yanda and Campbell available believe me. Anything else interest you?, help a desperate man:pac:

This is unbelievable, I loved those guys to death. Campbell had amazing blocking stats. Myers and first four picks it is. Looks a decent all round player, all blocking stats above 80.

• Advertisement

I'm delighted at the moment:pac::pac: However, i need to hear back from Redskins first since i gave them an offer and want them to have a say.

Deal...............D......Nearly done:cool:

Redskins, GET ONLINE:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

four pick's. 1st round 2nd round are worth something... 3rd and fourth are garbage .... Plus your pick 29 ? so the pick in the first round will be 78-80?

for a 90+ Center? Doesnt sound great tbh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raiders are on holiday actually.

Matthew, just to confirm our agreement for my second round pick.

I think I can get someone else to do the pick. As for the Titans and my pick, if there's a RT/RG with 80 plus in all blocking stats, not including the stats named run blocking and pass blocking as I don't think they do anything, pick them. If not take the best MLB, if not then pick someone who isn't a LE, QB, WR or RB.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

four pick's. 1st round 2nd round are worth something... 3rd and fourth are garbage .... Plus your pick 29 ? so the pick in the first round will be 78-80?

I'll offer the Raiders a month's supply of goat's blood and the Buccs 5th round pick for Pouncey!!!

He doesn't fit in Oakland... Pouncey's 40yard dash time was much slower than the 4.3 required to be a "real" Raider!!! If Al heard he was on the roster he'd send his army of gargoyles and JaMarcus Russell to take down the Raiders new GM!!!

It must also be remembered that Pouncey went to college in Florida!!! Bucs makes perfect sense ;)

I'm getting a 10 point blocking downgrade with his center, and 4 picks of my choice. I also have a lot of respect for the Cardinals, the league seems to hate them almost as much as my Raiders.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

I'm getting a 10 point blocking downgrade with his center, and 4 picks of my choice. I also have a lot of respect for the Cardinals, the league seems to hate them almost as much as my Raiders.

Is that a no to the goats blood??? Undead Al will be disappointed ;)

If the trade goes through I'll send you a list for the first rounder, after that in the second round take Cheatham RG if he's still there, if not approach it like a mock draft, take who you want based on what you think my needs are.

Ok, the redskins have not come online so i'm just gonna accept. Deal. Send me a PM regarding your picks and i'll get them.

Ok, the redskins have not come online so i'm just gonna accept. Deal. Send me a PM regarding your picks and i'll get them.
    Austin Shepherd is my first preference. If not take Josh Fletcher. After that I'm not sure.

No problem. If you PM'ed me the type of statistics you want in the 2nd round rather than overall. The 3rd and 4th i'll treat as a mock draft as you said.

• Advertisement

D Bell HB is the result of my pick.
    Will drop him into FA post FA madness

Louis Murphy WR 81 is on the trade block. I'm looking for an interior offensive lineman.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'm still interested in Pickett. Take Idonjie off my hands for him ;)

Paully D wrote: »
    I'm still interested in Pickett. Take Idonjie off my hands for him ;)

You know what? I bet Shawne Merriman would be an awesome right end. How about a swap?

You know what? I bet Shawne Merriman would be an awesome right end. How about a swap?

Merriman for Pickett?

Deal! :cool:

Paully D wrote: »
    Merriman for Pickett?

Deal! :cool:

I'll be on xbox later to drop Pickett if you're available. With that move, I'm placing Cameron Jordan 85 overall on the trading block. Very good all round player who is just behind Bowers on my depth chart. I'm looking for a similarly rated C/RG.

I'll be on xbox later to drop Pickett if you're available. With that move, I'm placing Cameron Jordan 85 overall on the trading block. Very good all round player who is just behind Bowers on my depth chart. I'm looking for a similarly rated C/RG.

Yep, I'll be on mate. Probably won't be after 'till 11:30pm though.

If you just want to just drop him whenever you get a chance and I'll do the same with Merriman. I'll post in the completed trades now so everyone knows not to take them!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Marco Uninterested Cod

i have a lg available if thats any good

i have a lg available if thats any good

Kelser for Jordan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Marco Uninterested Cod

Kelser for Jordan?

any interest in spitz (81) plus a chester taylor (77) or someone like that

Advertisement