Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raiders trading block

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

any interest in spitz (81) plus a chester taylor (77) or someone like that

It has to be Kelser.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Marco Uninterested Cod

no i need my inside starting 3 to stay in washington get back to me if you change your mind or see someone else you like

Alright guys Cameron Jordan still on the block, still looking for an interior lineman or FS rated around 85 in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Angerer....Justifiying his transfer already I see....huge sacks/tackles number already....Matthews told me he was ****...I see he was just trying to keep his own place...bugger:D Never trust a LOLB.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Angerer....Justifiying his transfer already I see....huge sacks/tackles number already....Matthews told me he was ****...I see he was just trying to keep his own place...bugger:D Never trust a LOLB.

The scary thing is that though he got 4 sacks, he was only pass rushing on 2 plays. All the other ones he was in man coverage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Marco Uninterested Cod

ive got a rt tyree bell with run block strenght 99 if you want to make your line 99 all across

ive got a rt tyree bell with run block strenght 99 if you want to make your line 99 all across

95 should just about do for now.

Advertisement