Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I print an AIB Bank Statement in store?

Options
  • 16-04-2012 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I need a statement tomorrow and can't wait for it to be posted also have to wait a few days before my online banking is registered to view online statements can i go instore to print?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Not a problem

There is a charge but go to your local branch, ask nicely and it's almost certain they'll do it for free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 philip1526

Thanks Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

If you get them printed in store can they still be used for identity/address verification?

I don't receive any paper bills anymore and I need something to verify my address so I can switch to Ulster Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Not a problem

There is a charge but go to your local branch, ask nicely and it's almost certain they'll do it for free :)
    Went into the South Mall, Cork branch and asked for a statement print out but they don't do them. There was a machine that takes your Lazer and prints a statement but the statement doesn't have a name or address on it (which is what I need!).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

daveyjoe wrote: »
    If you get them printed in store can they still be used for identity/address verification?

I don't receive any paper bills anymore and I need something to verify my address so I can switch to Ulster Bank.

I switched to Ulster Bank, and I'm the same - no paper bills at all.

I printed an eStatement from AIB at home, then called in to AIB and got them to certify it, that did the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Bump

I need a bank statement to sign up for a bill phone... AIB don't send me statements anymore, and now the Card Code thing they were using for eStatements is no longer in use, and I have to order a Card Reader :rolleyes:

If I go into my local branch tomorrow, will they print me out a statement with my address on it? Can anyone confirm?

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Yes they will I did it this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 norarafferty

The print out you get at the Machines will not suffice for Proof of Address to open account as these do not have your name & address on them.
    Go on to your internet Banking & order a statment online & you will have it out in the post in a couple of days.
    Another easy Proof of address is if you are on the electotal register-
    go on to.....................
    www.checktheregister.ie. Locate yourself on it- print it off & sign it. This will satisfy Proof of address for Ulster Bank
    Good luck with UB. They were going to introduce Fees but deferred it for the short term because of the IT Cock-up. But they will be introducing them early 2013

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

No luck in Tallaght :rolleyes: Prícks

• Advertisement
Advertisement