Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One Thing You Wish People Knew About You?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I play call of duty with my kids:o People who know me would think I spend my evenings biting the heads off kittens but I'm actually a big softie when I'm at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭weemcd

Pottler wrote: »
    hopefully some grils will read this and offer to take that big dick serious off your hands. I read that as^ "Grills + i'm a horny dwarf"? Soo, cookery and shortness. A good combination..:)

been thinking about subscribing and changing that username for many a day now... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Another I'm-not-aloof-just-shy-and- horrendously-bad-at-small-talk person here..
    I'm grand once I get talking to you though, but I still dread the awkward silences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Aye true that. However I enjoy it more than ever right now as it doesn't require me to spend countless hours doing stuff I don't like (grinding, dailies etc.) so I can spend the other time doing the stuff I do like.. Raiding, PVP etc.

Or masturbating...

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

Biggins wrote: »
    I can be your best loyal friend to the death or I can be your total worst enemy.
    You choose!

if its a choice then ill take the friend thing, and continue to be a prick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

I am a lot more breakable then I look. I laugh a lot off but inside it stings.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

people think im a quiet shy person too, but really i just dont bother talking because the **** that comes out dosent even make sense most of the time... and im also a freak but everyone knows that :L.....

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭pipelaser

I only beat my wife when she deserves it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I want people to know that I gained weight trying to overcome an illness and not because I "Let myself go."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

I want people to know that I'm the one who let the dogs out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Another I'm-not-aloof-just-shy-and- horrendously-bad-at-small-talk person here..
    I'm grand once I get talking to you though, but I still dread the awkward silences.

similar to this, I'm a nice person (:D) and I'm not being rude or secretly judging everyone just because I'm naturally quiet and introverted, it takes me quite a while to get to know people and I find groups of people hard to deal with. I kinda detest the word shy since I really don't feel shy most of the time at all, I'm just quiet. Not a lot of people have the patience for people like that though. Another thing that gets on my nerves is peoples assumption that I must be some kind of prude just because I'm not a loud mouth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,202 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'm going to rape them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 THEBALLS

all the devs and admins are my alts and this site is owend/run by google to gather user data

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

That I enjoy "awkward silenced". IMO there is work to be done on yourself if a moment of silence scares you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

My belly can used as a floatation device in case of an emergency

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

That I'm bisexual
    That I'm depressed
    That just because I appear happy and friendly and sociable to everyone, doesn't mean I don't recognise people as back stabbing cúnts that couldn't give a fúck about me.
    That I actually do enjoy social time outside of drinking, partying
    That I really want to go see the Titanic :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

That I'm bisexual

These add up if you're a guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

These add up if you're a guy

Nope, I'm a girl but still embarrassed that I love that movie :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

pipelaser wrote: »
    I only beat my wife when she deserves it.

That I laughed out loud when I read this, but am so disgusted with myself I'm not thanking the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I'm not ignorant, just socially awkward and shy.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

That I'm bisexual
    That I'm depressed
    That just because I appear happy and friendly and sociable to everyone, doesn't mean I don't recognise people as back stabbing cúnts that couldn't give a fúck about me.
    That I actually do enjoy social time outside of drinking, partying

You had me at 'bisexual'.

I genuinely have a big knob

Advertisement