Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bengals Trade Block

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I am also interested in Hutchinson :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

McG wrote: »
    I'd be interested in Vickers or Hutchinson but all I can offer is what's on my board

Steve Gregory - 77 - SS - B
    Winston Justice - 73 - RT - B
    Nick Cole - 74 - C - C
    Nate Livings - 79 - LG - B
    Colts 1st Round Pick
    Colts 2nd Round Pick
    Bengals 2nd Round Pick
    Colts 3rd Round Pick

if there's any combination there that could be of use to you let me know.

None of them would be enough for either Hutchinson or Vickers, especially as your pick is too low.
    Would do Hutchinson for your LG Rackley and a swap of either your FS Moore for one of my FS or a swap of Rodgers-Cromartie for one of my CB's (besides Sean Smith)

SantryRed wrote: »
    I am also interested in Hutchinson :)

Looking to upgrade at FS (Decoud) and CB (Flowers), but not a big fan or replacing Hutchinson with your LG Beadles unless very good offer came along

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

None of them would be enough for either Hutchinson or Vickers, especially as your pick is too low.
    Would do Hutchinson for your LG Rackley and a swap of either your FS Moore for one of my FS or a swap of Rodgers-Cromartie for one of my CB's (besides Sean Smith)

Just looked at the key stats using your spread sheet and I don't think there's as big a difference between Rackley and Hutchinson as the OVR shows so I'll stick with what I've got there.

I'm happy with my team as it is, just testing the waters in case there was anything you could use from what I've already decided is expendable.

McG wrote: »
    Just looked at the key stats using your spread sheet and I don't think there's as big a difference between Rackley and Hutchinson as the OVR shows so I'll stick with what I've got there.

I'm happy with my team as it is, just testing the waters in case there was anything you could use from what I've already decided is expendable.

Damn, hoisted by my own petard!
    Big difference is in Awareness 97>48, as long as you don't mind having a caveman for a LG :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Damn, hoisted by my own petard!
    Big difference is in Awareness 97>48, as long as you don't mind having a caveman for a LG :D

The caveman will do, the cost at CB or FS would be way too much :D

Trade block update, after trades

ON THE BLOCK
    HB Michael Turner 92, A - will trade one of Turner and Leshoure. Both great for power-running, between the tackles
    HB Mikel Leshoure 86, A
    HB Johnny White 80 , A - good all-round back with potential, good backup [Will trade for a similarly-rated backup CB]
    HB Javon Ringer 78 , B - very good change-of-pace back [Will trade for a similarly-rated backup CB]

FB Lawrence Vickers 92 , A
    FB Owen Marecic 80 , A

LG Steve Hutchinson 92, A [need a decent LG, 80-something as part of it]

WR Pierre Garcon 84, A

DT Charlston Bullock 81, B
    DT Pat Sims 81, B (Currently on Raiders roster)

All draft picks also available. Should be the 21st pick
    (2nd round pick gone to Raiders)

Want (in order):
    1. OLB upgrade (preferably LOLB with good coverage skills)
    2. CB - 2nd or 3rd corner
    3. 1st round draft pick (not bothered with anything lower)
    4. Upgrade at any defensive position really

Open to any good offers

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I have Elvis Dumervil available, what could you give me

Shane.C wrote: »
    I have Elvis Dumervil available, what could you give me

You can see who's available on my block there. Not sure I'd be willing to part with enough to upgrade to Dumervil

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Do you have any elite MLB's available?

• Advertisement

Shane.C wrote: »
    Do you have any elite MLB's available?

Not willing to part with Dansby, even after the regression. Have an irrational attachment to him

ON THE BLOCK
    HB Johnny White 80 , A - good all-round back with potential, good backup
    HB Javon Ringer 78 , B - very good change-of-pace back

WR Pierre Garcon 84, A

DT Charlston Bullock 81, B

C Cody Sampson 75, B

All draft picks also available. Is the 22nd pick
    (2nd round pick gone to Raiders)

Want (in order):
    1. CB - 2nd or 3rd corner
    2. 1st or 2nd round draft pick
    3. Backup positions - O-Line, OLB

Open to any good offers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

AC oneal for Bullock?

AC oneal for Bullock?

No thanks Heli, he's not a big enough upgrade over my 3rd corner to give up Bullock for.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

No thanks Heli, he's not a big enough upgrade over my 3rd corner to give up Bullock for.

I could sweeten the deal with a back up FS if its any use?

I could sweeten the deal with a back up FS if its any use?

Thanks dude, but your FS bunch all worse than my backup Clark. Getting a starting FS from Bears. Had a look through your roster, can't see a good trade match for Bullock. Any of your guys I'm interested are way too highly rated for me to trade for.

No worries man

ON THE BLOCK
    HB Johnny White 80 , A - good all-round back with potential, good backup
    HB Javon Ringer 78 , B - very good change-of-pace back
    WR Pierre Garcon 84, A
    C Cody Sampson 75, B
    RE Will Smith 80, A
    All draft picks also available - 22nd pick

Want (in order):
    1. Upgrade at RE
    2. CB - 2nd or 3rd corner
    3. 1st or 2nd round draft pick
    4. Backup positions - O-Line, OLB, SS

Open to all trade talk

Rob - Osi for Sims and Smith?

Rob - Osi for Sims and Smith?

Hmmmmm, fair enough offer Heli but can't bring myself to do it.
    Would've considered it if you had a half-decent backup DT to balance it out.
    Osi's stats aren't a big enough upgrade from Smith for me to pull the trigger.

• Advertisement

Hmmmmm, fair enough offer Heli but can't bring myself to do it.
    Would've considered it if you had a half-decent backup DT to balance it out.
    Osi's stats aren't a big enough upgrade from Smith for me to pull the trigger.

He's got a better name though!
    No worries, I'd be happy to give you my 75 rated DT to balance it if you change your mind

He's got a better name though!
    No worries, I'd be happy to give you my 75 rated DT to balance it if you change your mind

Osi & 2nd round pick for Sims & Smith?

Osi & 2nd round pick for Sims & Smith?

The raiders have my 2nd round i'm afraid Rob

The raiders have my 2nd round i'm afraid Rob

Damn thought we had it there. What would it take to get your first rounder?

Neither your LT or LG have high enough pass blocking to be honest Rob, so i'd be looking for you to add in Bullock aswell as your LG Hutch and I can send a back up DT your way

Neither your LT or LG have high enough pass blocking to be honest Rob, so i'd be looking for you to add in Bullock aswell as your LG Hutch and I can send a back up DT your way

Now I'm lost. Don't know how 92 rated Hutch came into the conversation for an 86 RE and a low first round pick

Now I'm lost. Don't know how 92 rated Hutch came into the conversation for an 86 RE and a low first round pick
    You asked the question in bold :D

Ha, my bad, meant in the context of the Osi/Sims trade. Was thinking instead of the 2nd rounder I proposed.

Looks like that won't work anyway, especially if you value a low-first round that highly.

Ha, my bad, meant in the context of the Osi/Sims trade. Was thinking instead of the 2nd rounder I proposed.

Looks like that won't work anyway, especially if you value a low-first round that highly.

Yeah I've got a couple of guys I specifically want and will get. They key for me is their attributes not their overall so thats why i'm putting a premium on giving the pick up.

I can send Osi your way and add in McNabb and my third rounder
    for

Sims, Smith, Wright/Dent?

• Advertisement

Yeah I've got a couple of guys I specifically want and will get. They key for me is their attributes not their overall so thats why i'm putting a premium on giving the pick up.

I can send Osi your way and add in McNabb and my third rounder
    for

Sims, Smith, Wright/Dent?

No interest in McNabb (no matter how much you want to offload him), and don't think 3rd round players going to make a difference this year. Will give it one last try:

RE Osi + DT Johnson + P Lee
    -for-
    DT Sims + RE Smith + P Fields

Advertisement