Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pizza in Athlone - Savios?

Options
  • 16-04-2012 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

The last 2 saturday nights I have been in town and drunk, Both Nights I got a pizza slice out of Savios in town. And I have to say nicest Pizza in town. Base is lovely and crispy, and toppings nice, and some lovely herbs sprinkled on top.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

nah, apache, that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

I am a fan of Apache too. They are good. But Savios have a crispy base, and the aromat on the as well. Its the aromat that makes them nice. Dominos also do it, and apache and savios.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Would have to be Roma out in Monksland for me. Everything is made there and then or prepared that evening before opening. OMG, I'd have one right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 The_Lua

Ah guys, has to be bethleem. O god everything is good there!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Savios? LOL. Worst place in town imo. They charge a bomb and give you small poor quality portions. Never again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

Savios? LOL. Worst place in town imo. They charge a bomb and give you small poor quality portions. Never again.
    Disagree Savios is an excellent chipper. Its changed hands a gizillion times I hope this one lasts because the pizzas are yummy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Papa johns is decent enough.
    We dont have anywhere that does a real good pizza,most are average.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Luigis out at the college
    Gorgeous pizza, got one today as all takeaways are half price until tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Eazzah

Apache is by far my favorite, also fairly cheap too at 10 euro for a large pizza with 3 topping I think, also free delivery!

Advertisement