Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pac from the dead! Tupac, Snoop and Dre at Coachella 2012

Options
  • 16-04-2012 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

Snoop Dogg brought Tupac back for his set at Coachella 2012;

This video is incredible! Further proof that Snoop is the ****in' boss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

It's amazing how they done that, it's actually something I'd pay to see, some of the comments on YouTube are funny, conspiracy theorists are out in force

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Amazing! Would give my right arm to have been there! Don't know how they pulled it off so well. Big moment for any 2Pac fans out there!
    Snoop still has the magic, great performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Snoop was magical throughout that whole show. He's one of the best live performers around. His on stage presence is like very few others.

I'd love if they took the Tupac concept and went on a tour of Europe. It might be asking for a lot but an Up In Smoke 2 tour with Tupac and possibly Nate would be incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Snoop was magical throughout that whole show. He's one of the best live performers around. His on stage presence is like very few others.

I'd love if they took the Tupac concept and went on a tour of Europe. It might be asking for a lot but an Up In Smoke 2 tour with Tupac and possibly Nate would be incredible.

One can only dream for an up in smoke 2, even if it did happen they probably wouldnt take it outside the states, who would you guys like to see if it was to happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Very cool. Snoop stole the show for me though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Caveman1 wrote: »
    One can only dream for an up in smoke 2, even if it did happen they probably wouldnt take it outside the states, who would you guys like to see if it was to happen?

The last one didn't go outside the States. This might though. WTT was extended to Europe and I've heard rumours that Dre is annoyed with the plaudits that they are getting for it. That might be nonsense but hopefully it spurs Dre on.

My choices: Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Xzibit, Warren G and Ice Cube. Then have someone like Devin the Dude or Curren$y on it as well. Freddie Gibbs would be perfect for it but Interscope let him go. Oh and I can't forget tha Dogg Pound with Daz and Kurupt. And The D.O.C. has got to make an appearance for old times sake.

Wiz would be alright as long as he only played Black and Yellow and stayed backstage for the rest.

Then you'd have to have Tupac and Nate Dogg on stage for a few songs. "Regulate" with Warren G would be amazing.

Advertisement