Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel deals in Galway in May

Options
  • 16-04-2012 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi looking for a couple of nights away in Galway anytime from the 14th of May to the end of May. There are some deals on more expensive places but they're all way over my budget. Was hoping to find some midweek offers but no luck so far. Need somewhere near the city centre.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What is you budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭lctake2

I'm not really sure what's realistic but I was hoping for around 70 per night for a room, not per person. If that's being way too optimistic I'll have a rethink :o

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

Most of the really good offers end on April 30th unfortunately

Pigsback.com have a deal on which might be suitable if your not stuck on the idea of a hotel.

€273 instead of €546 for 5 Nights self-catering accommodation for up to 7 people in a traditional Irish Cottage on the waters edge in Connemara, Co. Galway

Go through fatcheese and you will get cashback.

http://megadeals.pigsback.com/megadeal/30381

Advertisement