Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor iPhone 4s edge

• 16-04-2012 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Ok so I'm not so sure this is the same problem as before that people have being having but anyways hear goes.i have a sim free iPhone 4s on meteor pay as you go I switched to this offer for the free text and Internet as my bill used to be 80 quid for the same so it was a no brained any ways I'm in Dublin most days where the signal is super strong and the phone shows 3G but my god is it slow to connect to the Internet and then at least twice a day it says cellular data service not active or something like that and the phone has to be powered off and back on and even then with full signal and 3G it takes ages to load and the 3G sign turns to the edge sign I tought the iPhone 4s Internet speeds where ment to be increased I've had all the iPhones and never had slow Internet like this every app is rubish some one please help me

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Are you sure you have the correct APN settings ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i have moved this thread to the apple media devices forum. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

I had this issue a few months ago. Can't exactly remember how it was sorted but after a bit of googling I found this:

Go to:
    Settings>Phone>Sim Pin>Sim Pin Off.

You may have to reboot the phone for the change to take effect.

Worth a try

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Ok so I'm not so sure this is the same problem as before that people have being having but anyways hear goes.i have a sim free iPhone 4s on meteor pay as you go I switched to this offer for the free text and Internet as my bill used to be 80 quid for the same so it was a no brained any ways I'm in Dublin most days where the signal is super strong and the phone shows 3G but my god is it slow to connect to the Internet and then at least twice a day it says cellular data service not active or something like that and the phone has to be powered off and back on and even then with full signal and 3G it takes ages to load and the 3G sign turns to the edge sign I tought the iPhone 4s Internet speeds where ment to be increased I've had all the iPhones and never had slow Internet like this every app is rubish some one please help me

First things first. In future, can you please use punctuation and maybe paragraphs. Posts like that are so hard to read.

Advertisement