Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunlavin

• 16-04-2012 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭

Hey , I'm just wondering if any Wicklow natives know if there is any kind of private buses that go via Dunlavin to Dublin on a daily basis?. I searched Bus Eireann already. I've gotten an offer to move down but I don't drive and would need to get to and from Dublin daily. I know it's prob a long shot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

The closest Bus Eirean stops to Dunlavin would probably be Annalecky Cross, Baltinglass or Kilcullen, but you'd need to be able to drive to get to those stops. Haven't heard of a private bus from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭Seanachai

I checked it out and I can cycle to Annalecky cross and get a Bus Eireann bus to Dublin from there. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Oh, and just to let you know - that bus arrives about 5 mins earlier than stated on the timetable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,836 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

There are limited services under the rural transport scheme:

http://www.wicklowleader.ie/download/bus_times_from_dunlavin.pdf

Advertisement