Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

redskins trade block

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Royal Millions Flick

Leshoure for it if you want him!

not sure id be more interested in leshore and your first for my first i mite do a straight swap depending on how progressions go

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Leshoure should go to 85/86 based on the other franchise I'm in, his trucking is 99 so he's an asset

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

In saying that, I'd also be interested in your first :)

how about this the draft class is up theres 1 or 2 players who im going for if they drop to me (all depending on there stats) but other than that send me a draft list of who you want or party up with me on draft day and we can decide on the spot depending on whos available

seems like the fairest way what would you think of that

also the ovr stats and names of the rookies are up on one of the threads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

ok lads 1st user pick is going on the trade block but be warned you may have to overpay for it
    For example?

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    For example?

let the bidding war commence leshore is in the lead at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

how about this the draft class is up theres 1 or 2 players who im going for if they drop to me (all depending on there stats) but other than that send me a draft list of who you want or party up with me on draft day and we can decide on the spot depending on whos available

seems like the fairest way what would you think of that

also the ovr stats and names of the rookies are up on one of the threads
    Yeah that sounds doable. The draft class will be up once franchise is advanced after Super Bowl

Yeah that sounds doable. The draft class will be up once franchise is advanced after Super Bowl

if you look at the thread draft time theres a link to a lot of the players

id would be open to trading nick mangold (c 97) best center in the game but il want a center in return plus one or 2 elites

nick mangold (c 97) best center in the game i want a good replacement + an improvment or 2

brandon jacobs - hb - 80 - pot b (hes a beast {trk 95} {stiff arm 98} hes gona give you go forward ball)

chris clemons - le - 85 - pot a

dee terell (mlb 80) (only 23)

1st rounder

scott fujita (olb 77)

sean jones (ss 73)

Diehl (lg 75)

rob bironas (k 95) daflood will tell you how important kickers are and hes the best in the game

main needs are

1. a hb with a bit of speed (not necessarily a burner just need over 90)
    2. ss
    3.cb
    4.olb
    5.mlb
    6.o-line
    id also consider a trade for any of my roster.

• Advertisement

Slightly cheeky but Best for Terrell and Jacobs?
    Can throw in a 3rd rounder

Slightly cheeky but Best for Terrell and Jacobs?
    Can throw in a 3rd rounder

id actually be quite interested in a trade similar to this say trow in ayers and il throw in something else

id actually be quite interested in a trade similar to this say trow in ayers and il throw in something else

ayers is heading to Baltimore i'm afraid

ayers is heading to Baltimore i'm afraid

sent you a pm

best kicker in the game added to my trade block

nerd i know we've other conversations but Bigby for Fujita? would see it as a straight swap.

nerd i know we've other conversations but Bigby for Fujita? would see it as a straight swap.

im interested have you any interest in putting it in as part of the other deal

im interested have you any interest in putting it in as part of the other deal

I'd prefer to keep them separate but this would be a front runner for me to be honest though i'm still thinking of the other one

I'd prefer to keep them separate but this would be a front runner for me to be honest though i'm still thinking of the other one

ok done

Cheer mate, will propose on LM anyway, you can just accept after the draft so it we dont have to drop into FA

• Advertisement

nick mangold (c 97) best center in the game i want a good replacement + an improvment or 2

1st rounder

atari bigby (ss 79)

Diehl (lg 75)

rob bironas (k 95) daflood will tell you how important kickers are and bironas is the best in the game

main needs are

1. ss
    2.cb
    3.olb
    4.mlb
    5.o-line
    id also consider a trade for any of my roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

How about Dorial Washington for second rounder?

matthew8 wrote: »
    How about Dorial Washington for second rounder?

my second and 3rd rounders are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Would nick mangold be available for my first 4 draft picks and my current starter at C rated 76

Shane.C wrote: »
    Would nick mangold be available for my first 4 draft picks and my current starter at C rated 76

no i want one or two elite players for him

looking for olbs and d-linemen

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Shane.C wrote: »

no i want one or two elite players for him

I doubt you will get 2, look at my deal for revis. I got a 91 left guard and an 80 corner.

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I doubt you will get 2, look at my deal for revis. I got a 91 left guard and an 80 corner.

i may have to trade him relatively cheap now to get a decent cb

ok im keeping mangold because my offense has to be out of this world if i want to do anything with my secondary but i don have an 81 rated lg id be willing to give for the right price

• Advertisement

not sure if il trade him yet but what would people give for demeco ryans (88)

Advertisement