Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nolans of Listowel...can anyone help please

Options
  • 16-04-2012 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi my name is Caroline and I love doing family research for friends. I have a friend Mark Nolan who was born in 1967 to Jeremiah and Elizabeth Nolan (nee Shiels). Jeremiah was born in 1940 in Catherine Donovan's maternity house in Church Street to David and Julia Nolan (nee Howard). I am having difficulty finding out where and when David Nolan was born as well as Julia Howard or if David and Julia were married in Listowel. I am keen to surprise my friend who is proud of his irish heritage with as much information as I can tell him.

Apparently David Nolan was a tailor. If anyone knows anything about these Nolans I would love to hear from you...carolinee1963@hotmail.com
    Apparently Jeremiah died in the UK about 5 years ago. He was divorced from Elizabeth and she died about 9 months later in Manchester. Mark and his wife Jayne immigrated to Adelaide, Australia last year and we have befriended them.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Photos of the maternity house in Church Street if it is still there.
    Cheers
    Caroline

Comments

Advertisement