Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49ers Trade Block

Options
  • 16-04-2012 12:36pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm probably not looking to finalise any trade until after the progressions...

Most of my guys are up for grabs though for the premium guys I'll be looking for something good in return.

If you have any real life 49ers I'll probably be interested enough...

Name Age OVR POS

Kenny Britt 23 92 WR
    Jimmy Graham 23 84 TE
    Tyvon Branch 25 89 SS
    Terrell Suggs 29 92 OLB
    Jameel McClain 27 81 MLB
    Ryan Williams 22 82 HB
    Jamaal Charles 25 95 HB
    Alphonso Smith 26 79 CB
    Trent Cole 29 94 DE
    Paul Soliai 28 88 DT
    Jermaine Cunningham 24 88 DE

Looking for upgrades all over the field, especially safety, O-Line and MLB. Also looking for a run blocking FB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Would be interested in getting Soliai back.
    Would give up FB Lawrence Vickers (90, A pot), top 3 FB in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Would be interested in getting Soliai back.
    Would give up FB Lawrence Vickers (90, A pot), top 3 FB in the league

I'd be interested in upgrading my FB if nothing happens here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll probably wait until after the progressions, TBH while he is a 90OVR his run blocking isn't great so I may pass for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'll probably wait until after the progressions, TBH while he is a 90OVR his run blocking isn't great so I may pass for the moment.

Most FB's don't have good RBL, most are in the 50's or 60's and there's only 5 or so better in that stat in the league. Sure if you have any interest after progressions let me know

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

At the moment I have a TE playing FB and his run blocking is ok, but he might retire so I'll decide after the superbowl, which I'll win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

What do you want for charles?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Any interest in Polite? Not sure of his stats, not at the computer atm.

madalig12 wrote: »
    What do you want for charles?

We could possibly do something for Ryan Clady depending on progressions ...
    Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Any interest in Polite? Not sure of his stats, not at the computer atm.

Yes, I'd be interested, what would you be looking or in return? What positions are you looking to upgrade?

Yes, I'd be interested, what would you be looking or in return? What positions are you looking to upgrade?

Looking for O-Line upgrades mainly, also an upgrade at free safety.

Right, maybe take a look at my roster when you get a chance but my FS position is poor...

• Advertisement

Right, maybe take a look at my roster when you get a chance but my FS position is poor...

Will do. Mainly linemen I'm.after tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Most of my guys are up for grabs though for the premium guys I'll be looking for something good in return.

That whole trade block looks like premium guys. I would love a good few of them on my team but I don't think there is much on my team that you would take.

Raoul wrote: »
    That whole trade block looks like premium guys. I would love a good few of them on my team but I don't think there is much on my team that you would take.

Indeed, it's not that I want to trade them all it's more that I'd be open to offers but I would need top level guys in return.

I'll wait and see what happens post Super bowl before making any offers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Montell Owens 85 B run block 58, run block footwork 60, run block strength 75. More importantly can be used s a power back. This season 100 yards, 4 TDs, avg yards 3, longest 18.

For Jimmy Grahan?

Cant really see anything there I like with regards trading for Polite, sorry man.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Cant really see anything there I like with regards trading for Polite, sorry man.
    No worries...

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

What would it take for you to trade your 88 DT? I have a FB David Johnson with 72 run block and 75 run block strenght, 77 overall though but i would add in something of your choice?

Is your free safety available?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Any interest in trading Devin Hester? Also, what would it take for you to give up SS Branch?

Sorry, just seeing this now, I might trade Hester as he is just used in the return game for me. Would you trade Ochocinco?

Branch would require a decent safety(mid 80's) in return plus one other player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Are you looking for a reciever?

I have Arrelious Benn 86, any interest?

Possibly, what would you want for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Avant + Prosnicki + Quin Jr for Branch + 2nd pick

Possibly, what would you want for him?

Jameel McClain and Fred Jackson for Benn? Im not in a mad rush, we can wait til after the draft if that suits

madalig12 wrote: »
    Avant + Prosnicki + Quin Jr for Branch + 2nd pick

I'll pass on that deal as it would be too much of a downgrade in the secondary for a small upgrade at WR.

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Jameel McClain and Fred Jackson for Benn? Im not in a mad rush, we can wait til after the draft if that suits

Let's wait till after the draft, I think we can work something out alright...

Cool

2 weeks have passed and still no word!! :-)

2 weeks have passed and still no word!! :-)

In negotiations for Avant as well. So will see how that goes.

I think Jackson and McClain is too much. Possibly give you one or the other but not both. Unless you wanted to throw in another player going the other way.

• Advertisement

In negotiations for Avant as well. So will see how that goes.

I think Jackson and McClain is too much. Possibly give you one or the other but not both. Unless you wanted to throw in another player going the other way.

I don't think so, Benn has done nothing but imporve since the league started. Jackson has gone the other way. He didn't get many snaps last season and as a result regressed from 83 - 79. coupled with an 83 MLB I think its a good deal.

Advertisement