Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49ers Trade Block

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK no worries, I'll pass.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I don't think so, Benn has done nothing but imporve since the league started. Jackson has gone the other way. He didn't get many snaps last season and as a result regressed from 83 - 79. coupled with an 83 MLB I think its a good deal.

I'd give you Jackson for your backup centre Andre Gurode if you are interested? OR Jameel McClain for Rodney Hudson?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

You still looking for that WR Adrian?

Toying with the idea, but to be honest I may just stick with what I got, was hoping to grab a slot receiver but one of my TE's may fit the bill depending on the situation.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Toying with the idea, but to be honest I may just stick with what I got, was hoping to grab a slot receiver but one of my TE's may fit the bill depending on the situation.

Fair enough, trying to close off any possible trades before I play as don't wanna be messing with roster too much once games start.

Will leave the previous trade offer out there a little longer before stop trading anyway:
    WR Garcon & SS Chung -for- WR Washington & SS Branch
    (Could throw in a small upgrade another backup/rotation position if necessary)

• Advertisement

To be honest I don't want to drop Branch, he's the only one keeping my secondary respectable.

No if only I could clone him and play him at FS, SS and CB ....

adrian522 wrote: »
    To be honest I don't want to drop Branch, he's the only one keeping my secondary respectable.

No if only I could clone him and play him at FS, SS and CB ....

No worries, good luck with the season.
    Glad not to be coming across you again now that finally not playing NFC West

see you in the super bowl ...

Advertisement