Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colts Trade Block

Options
  • 16-04-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

I won't be agreeing to anything until progressions are done (unless you're crazy about one of my guys and are willing to overpay)

Mike Wallace - 93 - WR - A - Speed 98
    Johnny Knox - 84 - WR - A - Speed 97
    Steve Gregory - 75 - SS - B - Pursuit 86
    Winston Justice - 73 - RT - B
    Christian Ponder - 76 - QB - A - Good accuracy short and medium and can throw on the run
    Matt Hill - 74 - QB - B - Good on mid and long throws
    Philip Rivers - 96 - QB - A - If I get substantial improvement out of either of my other two QBs I'll look to cash in on Rivers
    Nate Livings - 79 - LG - B
    Terrence Cody - 73 - DT - B - 360 pounds! Ravens, you know you want him!
    Montra Haynes - 79 - DT - B
    Nick Cole - 74 - C - C

Have no particular needs at the moment (may change if any of my players retire or deteriorate after progressions) so right now probably only interested in elite players that would be an obvious upgrade.

All my players under 75 overall are available as part of any trade.

would be very unlikely to let go of 2 players from the same position (e.g. Wallace or Knox, not both)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Spencer Round Marshmallow

have a look at my roster for terrence cody dt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

have a look at my roster for terrence cody dt

Cody is definitely surplus to requirements for me so I'll be happy to trade him to you. We can wait till we see the progressions or you can have him now for your #2 pick.

McG wrote: »
    Cody is definitely surplus to requirements for me so I'll be happy to trade him to you. We can wait till we see the progressions or you can have him now for your #2 pick.

i think my number 2 pick is gone il have to check is there anyone you like on my roster

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I like this Knox guy, and Matt Hill. Anyone you want on my roster? You seem to be throwing out the speed at WR so maybe you'd like Wes Welker and something else?

matthew8 wrote: »
    I like this Knox guy, and Matt Hill. Anyone you want on my roster? You seem to be throwing out the speed at WR so maybe you'd like Wes Welker and something else?

I could definitely be interested in Welker. He'd probably be a better match for Wallace than Knox (both are too similar). Won't be agreeing to anything though till progressions are done.

• Advertisement

I could definitely be interested in Welker. He'd probably be a better match for Wallace than Knox (both are too similar). Won't be agreeing to anything though till progressions are done.

What do you want to go with Welker? Would you be interested in upgrading to Harper at SS? He's A potential so he should progress from 85, as should your current starter.

I know we're not agreeing to anything yet but I just want something in place.

What do you want to go with Welker? Would you be interested in upgrading to Harper at SS? He's A potential so he should progress from 85, as should your current starter.

I know we're not agreeing to anything yet but I just want something in place.

That sounds like it might work. Not at a PC now but will look over proposal numbers on the morning.

That sounds like it might work. Not at a PC now but will look over proposal numbers on the morning.

Sorry about this, I could swear I put it in my last post, but it seems I didn't. I may need need another strong safety to replace harper, so I'd like to wait on the progressions, I think Gregory and Mays will both progress well for you but I have a B potential SS who could progress either.

Sorry about this, I could swear I put it in my last post, but it seems I didn't. I may need need another strong safety to replace harper, so I'd like to wait on the progressions, I think Gregory and Mays will both progress well for you but I have a B potential SS who could progress either.

Knox + Hill for Welker plus a pick might work. We'll have a clearer idea after progressions

EDIT: If you have an offer pre progressions I'll listen (bear in mind Hill should definitely improve, Knox probably will and Welker may drop a little at his age).

Need to keep up with the neighbours (Texans and Titans making big moves already in my division)

i think my number 2 pick is gone il have to check is there anyone you like on my roster

No big needs (at least until progressions are done) so the only players on your side I'd be interested in right now are some of your top guys like:

Snee RG
    Clemons LE
    Ryans MLB
    Scott RE
    Jackson CB
    Bironas K

any deal involving them would certainly be more complicated than a swap so have a look at the rest of my roster and see if you can come up with something (including my/your picks).

• Advertisement

No big needs (at least until progressions are done) so the only players on your side I'd be interested in right now are some of your top guys like:

Snee RG
    Clemons LE
    Ryans MLB
    Scott RE
    Jackson CB
    Bironas K

any deal involving them would certainly be more complicated than a swap so have a look at the rest of my roster and see if you can come up with something (including my/your picks).

ok how about you get

clemons de 91
    and jacobs hb 80(possibly the best short yardage back in the game)

for
    cody dt 73
    jones hb 75
    and hall cb 88

on how abut you get

clemons de 91
    and jacobs hb 80(possibly the best short yardage back in the game)

for
    cody dt 73
    jones hb 75
    and hall cb 88

I can include Jones in any trade but can't afford to let Hall go.

Clemons for Cody, Jones + ? (pick or player)

I can include Jones in any trade but can't afford to let Hall go.

Clemons for Cody, Jones + ? (pick or player)

ok how about you get

clemons de 91
    jacobs hb 80(possibly the best short yardage back in the game)
    sean jones ss 80
    and my 3rd (first user pick or the round)

for
    cody dt 73
    jones hb 75
    mays ss 79
    knox wr 84
    and your second
    i think were close enough to a deal just have to tweak it a bit if it dosent suit you

o
    i think were close enough to a deal just have to tweak it a bit if it dosent suit you

This is getting very complicated. I have another possible trade involving Knox so I'd rather not include him. I'm not very interested in Jacobs as I don't usually change my RBs too much. And I don't want to give up too much for a 32 year old before we see progressions.

How about Ryans MLB (86) for Cody DT (73) and Siler MLB (79)?

This is getting very complicated. I have another possible trade involving Knox so I'd rather not include him. I'm not very interested in Jacobs as I don't usually change my RBs too much. And I don't want to give up too much for a 32 year old before we see progressions.

How about Ryans MLB (86) for Cody DT (73) and Siler MLB (79)?

id be slow to trade ryans if you have a variation on a clemons trade or a scott trade id be interested

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads get a room :pac:
    McG you're head will be spinning from all the permutations tomorrow!

id be slow to trade ryans if you have a variation on a clemons trade or a scott trade id be interested

Scott RE (84) + 3rd round pick for Cody DT (73) + Odom RE (82) ?

Lads get a room :pac:
    McG you're head will be spinning from all the permutations tomorrow!

It really will be! I shouldn't have gone near trades till after playoffs!

It's hard work this trade thing, trying to find a fair price on either side.

Scott RE (84) + 3rd round pick for Cody DT (73) + Odom RE (82) ?

i like that if we can work jones hb into it for something

i like that if we can work jones hb into it for something

ok. Not sure if this is something you'll be interested in but I can't find too many outside your top 4 or 5 I'd be all that interested in

Cody (73) + Jones (75) + Odom (82)
    for
    Scott (84) + Jackson (80)

• Advertisement

ok. Not sure if this is something you'll be interested in but I can't find too many outside your top 4 or 5 I'd be all that interested in

Cody (73) + Jones (75) + Odom (82)
    for
    Scott (84) + Jackson (80)

i cant give up jackson my secondary would be non existant without him keep looking
    id give scott my 3rd(first user pick almost a 2nd)+maby a 3rd next year or one of my other corners

i cant give up jackson my secondary would be non existant without him keep looking
    id give scott my 3rd(first user pick almost a 2nd)+maby a 3rd next year or one of my other corners

have good corners already so only interested if I can get a very good one.
    I'm really struggling to up with something fair (that doesn't leave me with a gap somewhere. Jones will have to be replaced but I'm not keen on Jacobs before we see pregressions. Cody does not need to be replaced, I'm good at DT).

Cody (73) + Jones (75) + Odom (82) + Brown [C] (86) + 3rd rounder
    for
    Scott (84) + Mangold (97)

... that's me done for a while. if that doesn't work fire up a few suggestions and I'll have a look when I get a chance.

have good corners already so only interested if I can get a very good one.
    I'm really struggling to up with something fair (that doesn't leave me with a gap somewhere. Jones will have to be replaced but I'm not keen on Jacobs before we see pregressions. Cody does not need to be replaced, I'm good at DT).

Cody (73) + Jones (75) + Odom (82) + Brown [C] (86) + 3rd rounder
    for
    Scott (84) + Mangold (97)

... that's me done for a while. if that doesn't work fire up a few suggestions and I'll have a look when I get a chance.

no sorry its a decent deal but mangold is my only untouchable

il think up a few new ideas get back to me when you can

Would you give me Montra Haynes for Felix Jones?

Would you give me Montra Haynes for Felix Jones?

Yeah. That suits me, need a backup for McFadden now that Jones is gone.

Yeah. That suits me, need a backup for McFadden now that Jones is gone.

So we'll wait until the progressions and do it, will we?

So we'll wait until the progressions and do it, will we?

no need in this trade unless you want to. They're both B potential and neither of them are too old so I'm happy to go ahead now and take the chace.

no need in this trade unless you want to. They're both B potential and neither of them are too old so I'm happy to go ahead now and take the chace.

Alright, are you able to now? I can do it in the next 10 minutes, after that I have my plate match.

EDIT: Sorry I'm an idiot you're in playoffs.

Alright, are you able to now? I can do it in the next 10 minutes, after that I have my plate match.

EDIT: Sorry I'm an idiot you're in playoffs.

Yeah, I think the Titans might object to that! :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah, I think the Titans might object to that! :P

You're lucky mcg I was getting schaub and mjd!!!

Advertisement