Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zeiss Conquest help

Options
  • 16-04-2012 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads ,

I need to send my conquest off to be serviced/ looked at, does any body on here have a Zeiss Rep contact number they could share ?

Thanks LB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

lb1981 wrote: »
    Hi Lads ,

I need to send my conquest off to be serviced/ looked at, does any body on here have a Zeiss Rep contact number they could share ?

Thanks LB

As far as i know the conquest is assembled in the US,so I am afraid you might have to ship it there to have it looked at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

As far as i know the conquest is assembled in the US,so I am afraid you might have to ship it there to have it looked at.

Thats what im afraid of mate, zeiss europe dont really want to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

It will have to go back to the USA
    If you bought it from a outlet in the USA you should contact them to see if they will send it to zeiss for you.
    If you bought it here you should send it to a friend in the USA and get them to send it to zeiss for you.
    Dont send it to zeiss yourself because the warranty is not valid outside the USA.
    Make sure you keep your receipt from the post office when sending it as customs might try to charge you vat on return.

zeissman wrote: »
    It will have to go back to the USA
    If you bought it from a outlet in the USA you should contact them to see if they will send it to zeiss for you.
    If you bought it here you should send it to a friend in the USA and get them to send it to zeiss for you.
    Dont send it to zeiss yourself because the warranty is not valid outside the USA.
    Make sure you keep your receipt from the post office when sending it as customs might try to charge you vat on return.
    Bought it second hand here, first and last time i buy a second hand scope zeissman.
    I am badly stuck now and trying to find an avenue to get this sorted , it is not even a massive problem, i just need the windage re centered.

Bought it second hand here, first and last time i buy a second hand scope zeissman.
    I am badly stuck now and trying to find an avenue to get this sorted , it is not even a massive problem, i just need the windage re centered.

What exactly is wrong with it ?

• Advertisement

I am out of clicks on my windage ,too far to the right,so need it centered again

I am out of clicks on my windage ,too far to the right,so need it centered again
    Are you sure its the scope and not the mounts or bases ?
    You could try it on another rifle to see.
    You should check everything first to make sure its the scope thats the problem before sending it back.

I have tried it on 3 different rifles,have also tried a few different mounts on my rifle to see would it be any better,I can get out of trouble with a set of Burris signature rings,but I would rather spend the money getting the scope right than spend the money on a set of rings and mounts just for that scope,the rest of my scopes have a 30 mm tube ,the Zeiss has a 25mm

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

I had the same problem wit a brand new conquest too. I changed rings and moved the scope backwards in the new rings and I got enough on it to zero it properly. Hope it helps ya thats what worked for me. What model scope is it as a matter of interest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

Which conquest model is it?
    Don't think there is anything wrong with it.
    Most mounts on rifles are off by a bit. The higher mag conquest has a very small windage range.
    You could check the scope yourself.
    edi

Advertisement