Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10% off Prepay Mobile Phones O2 (voucher code, plus another €10 via FatCheese)

• 16-04-2012 1:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭

10% off all prepay phones in addition to your €20 FatCheese saving when using this voucher code!
    Code: PPP150412
    Expires: 20 Apr 2012

Link to FatCheese offer page to claim €20 cashback as well: http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/o2-ireland/

If you've not used FatCheese before, you can use one of the referral links in this thread to earn another 50c cashback.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Making the Samsung E1180 around €2.50
    oooooooooooooo

well spotted op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭lau1247

Link to FatCheese offer page to claim €20 cashback as well: http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/o2-ireland/

If you've not used FatCheese before, you can use one of the referral links in this thread to earn another 50c cashback.

I think you only get Eur10 back from fat cheese..

Eur20 is for mobile broadband no??

Still a good spot OP

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭podge3

I would be VERY wary of assuming that you will definitely get money back through Fatcheese.

If everything goes OK, then you will get the cash back - eventually.

But if something goes wrong then FC have no customer service at all. I am waiting since last August for a response to a ticket I opened. I also opened another for a different purchase recently and there is just no reply.

So FC is a nice bonus if it works but don't buy something on the assumption that you will definitely get that money back.

podge3 wrote: »
    I would be VERY wary of assuming that you will definitely get money back through Fatcheese.

If everything goes OK, then you will get the cash back - eventually.

But if something goes wrong then FC have no customer service at all. I am waiting since last August for a response to a ticket I opened. I also opened another for a different purchase recently and there is just no reply.

So FC is a nice bonus if it works but don't buy something on the assumption that you will definitely get that money back.

I purchased the Samsung phone for €21.60 last Saturday and clicked link through fatcheese. Cashback has not been tracked yet.
    i can still cancel the order. I really think I should.

I've received about €70 cashback through fatcheese so far, everything tracked fine; except this time.

I've read on another thread that fatcheese usually take the claims with alot of money more seriously.

what should I do? cancel and order again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

If i buy a prepaid phone from O2 is it locked to O2 or can i put a meteor sim in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭lau1247

If i buy a prepaid phone from O2 is it locked to O2 or can i put a meteor sim in?

Prepay are typically locked to their own network.. unless it specifically say sim free

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭podge3

I purchased the Samsung phone for €21.60 last Saturday and clicked link through fatcheese. Cashback has not been tracked yet.
    i can still cancel the order. I really think I should.

I've received about €70 cashback through fatcheese so far, everything tracked fine; except this time.

I've read on another thread that fatcheese usually take the claims with alot of money more seriously.

what should I do? cancel and order again?
    IMHO, any payments from Fatcheese should be viewed for what they are i.e. a bonus.

I have learned my lesson and will NEVER buy anything again based on a price which includes any payment from FC.

podge3 wrote: »
    IMHO, any payments from Fatcheese should be viewed for what they are i.e. a bonus.

I have learned my lesson and will NEVER buy anything again based on a price which includes any payment from FC.

Just cancelled the order there. Couldn't afford being out €20
    Anyway, if I did successfully make a claim, I could be nearly July before I get my money back. Not worth the wait for a €1.60 phone that I really don't really want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

lau1247 wrote: »
    I think you only get Eur10 back from fat cheese..

Eur20 is for mobile broadband no??

Still a good spot OP

Thanks for spotting that ... Yep. The text on the Fatcheese page said €20 cashback (the bit I just quoted with the code was just taken from their site), but the details on the page show only €10 cashback for a prepay phone.

I have updated the thread title. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for spotting that ... Yep. The text on the Fatcheese page said €20 cashback (the bit I just quoted with the code was just taken from their site), but the details on the page show only €10 cashback for a prepay phone.

I have updated the thread title. Sorry for any confusion.

Even though I cancelled my order with o2, just noticed today that €20 is pending in my Fatcheese account!
    I doubt it will go through but it is €20 you get for buying a PAYG phone

• Advertisement
Advertisement