Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock a blackberry

• 16-04-2012 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I got a blackberry from a friend who upgraded his phone. The problem is he doesn't remember his start up pin code and the phone is also the wrong network. Is there a place in limerick that will unlock the pin code and change it to vodafone? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Go into Darkside (Across from thet petstore) on Foxes Bow, and in the back in there there is a phone menders crowd they do Unlocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tones66

The Snipe wrote: »
    Go into Darkside (Across from thet petstore) on Foxes Bow, and in the back in there there is a phone menders crowd they do Unlocking.

Thanks a million man. Any idea how much they charge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I've no clue off hand, I'm heading into town that way in the next hour if you want me to check and post it up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

all you need to do is just ring the network it was bought on and give them the IMEI number (its under the battery) and they'll do it for free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

You will also need a SIM card inserted from 'original' Network for unlock to function. The 'PIN' is SIM assigned so I'm wondering if a device Password was also set. Let us know how you get on anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Tones66

I went into brightside and the man did it in there for 20 euro in 5 minutes. Cheers for the help!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Advertisement