Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify subscription (irish user)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Does the top of your page look like this with the words Spotify Premium?

I sorted it. I logged out and logged back in again. The top of my page looks like yours now.

Premium is the ish. Very happy that I have it for the next 29 days. May well end up paying for it. Haven't even gone near most of the extra features yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

It takes quite a while for some songs to be put on it. Some artists don't want their songs on it either :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I sorted it. I logged out and logged back in again. The top of my page looks like yours now.

Premium is the ish. Very happy that I have it for the next 29 days. May well end up paying for it. Haven't even gone near most of the extra features yet either.

Wait til you get the ap for the iphone/ipad. it's the ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

lordgoat wrote: »
    Wait til you get the ap for the iphone/ipad. it's the ish.

Unfortunately, I'll have to buy an iPhone or iPad before that happens. I'm currently rocking a first generation iPod touch. If I can somehow get a job, then I'll upgrade.

I'm happy enough with just the laptop and the computers in college at the moment.

I made a hip hop playlist for one of the lads on my course last week. He's into everything bar hip hop. I'm gonna keep onto him about listening to it. I'll have him hooked on Blu, Killer Mike and Freddie Gibbs before long.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Unfortunately, I'll have to buy an iPhone or iPad before that happens. I'm currently rocking a first generation iPod touch. If I can somehow get a job, then I'll upgrade.

I'm happy enough with just the laptop and the computers in college at the moment.

I made a hip hop playlist for one of the lads on my course last week. He's into everything bar hip hop. I'm gonna keep onto him about listening to it. I'll have him hooked on Blu, Killer Mike and Freddie Gibbs before long.

Wanna send me on that playlist? Soon enough you'll be a blu collar worker

• Advertisement
Advertisement