Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State Sponcership as a plumber,question

Options
  • 16-04-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all,i have a question about state sponcership in australia,do i have to have a sponcered employer in australia to go on a 457 visa for state sponcership?also guys does the Regional Sponsored Visa also require you to have a sponcered employer,any help would be great guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Hi all,i have a question about state sponcership in australia,do i have to have a sponcered employer in australia to go on a 457 visa for state sponcership?also guys does the Regional Sponsored Visa also require you to have a sponcered employer,any help would be great guys.
    The answer is in the question. State sponsorship means you are sponsored by the state as opposed to an employer. A 457 visa is a comany sponsored visa and not state sponsorship. My advice if you areserious about applying would be to book a consultation with a good migration agent as you seem a bit confused about the whole thing. It'll cost you about $100 and it'll be money well spent. If you go through the same agent to apply for the visa they will usually deduct this fee from the cost of applying for the visa so it really doesn't cost anything.

Advertisement