Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed Trades - Madden 12 Season 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

ye empacher i can the whole draft for you from my laptop.. you still own your first pick, so give me a list of who you want and ill try get them... same for 4th/5th/6th. Plus ill pick the cowboys 3rd rounder

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

SantryRed wrote: »
    If empacher is alright with it, he could give you his log in details. You could do his draft from the laptop and your draft from the xbox.
    ye empacher i can the whole draft for you from my laptop.. you still own your first pick, so give me a list of who you want and ill try get them... same for 4th/5th/6th. Plus ill pick the cowboys 3rd rounder

That sounds spot on. Would be better if Dave did it as no doubt I'd mess something up :pac:

Empacher could change his password to boards2012 or something like that until after the draft and change it back to whatever he had it as previously if he didn't want to give it out.

Dave, just let me know on the night who you want me to take in the 2nd round for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Pudsy and mikemac,

Could you both propose the trades we agreed on when you get a moment? It's so I can put them through before we advance to the draft stage as they can't happen until after the draft and I'll be away until Friday. I'll accept them after the Superbowl is over. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Trade proposed to Packers on LM

Jake Locker is looking forward to his new home but unsure of the new coach who wants to send him scrambling and taking hits from linebackers :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Thanks Mike. Will accept it after the superbowl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Giants and bucs agree blockbuster trade which has stolen all the headlines ahead of tonight's Superbowl.

Bucs send athletic DT and noted weed enthusiast Linval Joseph to NY with CB DeMikael Branch taking his marginal coverage skills to central Florida.

The local media are slightly interested

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Another Houston and Green Bay trade.

Kyle Williams and Bradie James go to Wisconsin with D'quell Jackson and Sopoage going the other way.

The Texans are sad to see the back of Williams, but they have an early pick in the upcomming draft, and they know that the DT class is deep this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Javion Spicy Sinus

cardinals and redskins do a deal

cofield (dt)
    beachum (de)
    Joe Barskdale (rt)

for

yanda (rg)
    bunkley(dt)
    cambell (rg)

Ravens GM has offically lost his mind, trading an offensive tackle for a punter :pac:
    But meh, that tackle waaay down my depth chart and the team is just full of offensive linemen. I packed my team full of them last off-season
    Roster had to be brought down before draft day

Ravens trade away
    Lee Ziemba RT
    William Beatty LT

Titans trade away
    Akeem Ayers ROLB
    Andy Lee P

Ravens had pretty much nothing at ROLB last season so get a good young player.
    Titans get an upgrade at LT and RT. Not a huge upgrade but an upgrade all the same

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans in need of an OLB now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

One thing to note from last year lads. Trades done on LM between Super Bowl and Draft don't work properly.
    If agreed something, probably best to swap guys in Free Agency straight after the draft while we're all online.
    Also, don't forget to cut your roster to 49 in advance of draft.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

One thing to note from last year lads. Trades done on LM between Super Bowl and Draft don't work properly.
    If agreed something, probably best to swap guys in Free Agency straight after the draft while we're all online.
    Also, don't forget to cut your roster to 49 in advance of draft.

Yep, lads if you dont do it I dont think there's any logic in who the CPU will cut so you could end up losing a star player an then I will pick him up in FA :P

Yep trades between SB and draft dont work

Redskins send:

dee terell (mlb 80)

to Ravens for:

kelvin sheppard (mlb 77)

Ravens get a good young linebacker with coverage skills
    Redskins get a young, hard hitting thumper who lay a brutal hit

The Cincinnati Bengals and Chicago Bears have completed a deal:

RG Mackenzy Bernadeau & SS Jaiquawn Jarrett go to the Windy City in exchange for
    FS Dawan Landry & CB Brandon Carr

Titans and Redskins agree a trade.
    Dependable SS Atari Bigby heads to the Capitol and Scott Fujita OLB comes down South.

cardinals and redskins

hb ingrim 91
    for
    clemons le 85
    jacobs hb 80

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Is the free agency currently closed?

Mays and Ninkovich are involved in a trade so nobody pick them up btw.

Raoul wrote: »

you cant pick them anyway i tried to pick up a player and it wont let me so maby after the draft

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

you cant pick them anyway i tried to pick up a player and it wont let me so maby after the draft

It's closed until after the draft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Raoul wrote: »

Mays and Ninkovich are involved in a trade so nobody pick them up btw.

Nobody should be dropping any more players until after draft as it will only cause confusion during the post draft rush. Players will get picked up by other teams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

McG wrote: »
    Nobody should be dropping any more players until after draft as it will only cause confusion during the post draft rush. Players will get picked up by other teams.

This is true, but remember if it's posted in this thread they'll have to drop them again so check this thread before the FA rush guys.

madalig12 wrote: »
    This is true, but remember if it's posted in this thread they'll have to drop them again so check this thread before the FA rush guys.

the problem is this thread is getting very long. We'll work it all out but nobody wants to be wasting time dealing with these (especially if they thought they got lucky in FA) so best if we all avoid dropping players into FA until after the draft (20mins after end of draft should give us plenty of time to pick the bones of free agency)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

the problem is this thread is getting very long. We'll work it all out but nobody wants to be wasting time dealing with these (especially if they thought they got lucky in FA) so best if we all avoid dropping players into FA until after the draft (20mins after end of draft should give us plenty of time to pick the bones of free agency)
    Well it's best people hold of on dropping traded players till after the draft but most will drop the dregs to cut their rosters to 49.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yeah, to be honest, I shouldn't have done it. I didn't realise that the FA was closed. So I think the FA will be open right after the draft but everyone should just know not to pick up Mays or Ninkovich.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Well it's best people hold of on dropping traded players till after the draft but most will drop the dregs to cut their rosters to 49.

yeah, that's what I meant. One man's dregs are another man's valued backups.

yeah, that's what I meant. One man's dregs are another man's valued backups.

Agreed, I have my eye on a couple of guys to back up some positions

Trade madness over :pac:

Bengals and Bears are at it again, as the two GM's agree a second deal in the same day:

HB Mikel Leshoure + LOLB Julian Peterson + FB Owen Marecic
    -for-
    LOLB Justin Durant + WR Josh Cribbs

Leshoure never even made it to OTA's with the Bengals before being used as a trade chip to upgrade the Bears run game behind young Marecic.
    Bengals upgrade and get younger at OLB and are delighted to welcome sometime receiver and full-time return genius Josh Cribbs to the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Jets do their first trade and its with city rivals the Giants.

LG M.Upati and CB R.Stoutt move to the Giants with CB Revis moving to the Jets.

Island said he was happy to be back with gang green.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Berty44 wrote: »
    Jets do their first trade and its with city rivals the Giants.

LG M.Upati and CB R.Stoutt move to the Giants with CB Revis moving to the Jets.

Island said he was happy to be back with gang green.

Jesus Christ, it was hard enough to do anything against Berty and now half the field is a no throw zone with Revis there :eek:

Advertisement