Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed Trades - Madden 12 Season 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cowboys and Titans complete a deal.

Going to the Titans is LOLB Stephen Nicholas, and coming to the Cowboys is CB AC O'Neal.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads please post if you have dropped players into FA and what team they are for. I'll keep this updated.

Ziemba RT
    Beatty LT
    Fujita OLB
    For the Titans

Iupati LG
    Routt CB
    both to be picked up by the Giants

Revis CB to be picked up by Jets

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul /berty can the lm admin use that to assign FAs to teams at this point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens trade away Manning DT

Niners trade away McKinnie LT and Gibson DT

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Titans and 49ers agree a trade ...

Terrance Newman CB leaves the 49ers, Madison Hedgecock FB goes the other way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

CB Johnny Patrick leaves the Bengals for the Colts in return for the Bengals getting their 2nd round draft pick back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

McG wrote: »
    CB Johnny Patrick leaves the Bengals for the Colts in return for the Bengals getting their 2nd round draft pick back.

The Bengals reclaim their 2nd round pick via Oakland and Indianapolis, as the trade merry-go-round continues...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

The Buffalo Bills and the Atlanta Falcons have made deal on Marshawn Lynch.

Bills send : There Second Rounder and the Cowboys 2nd rounder to the Falcons

Falcons send : Marshawn Lynch

Falcons lose a back up running back and gain to back ups in the 2nd round.

The Bills get a running back to complement Danny Woodhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The Buffalo Bills and the Atlanta Falcons have made deal on Marshawn Lynch.

Bills send : There Second Rounder and the Cowboys 2nd rounder to the Falcons

Falcons send : Marshawn Lynch

Falcons lose a back up running back and gain to back ups in the 2nd round.

The Bills get a running back to complement Danny Woodhead.

Falcons, just get in a party with me tonight for the draft or let me know who you want me to take for you :)

Nice trade Dave, I really like Lynch. I'm surprised he is only rated 84 OVR on Madden, I thought he'd be rated a bit higher.

Bengals have found another good trading partner, this time it's the Titans they make their second trade with. After a marathon negotiating session, a deal was finally agreed:

RE Osi Umenyiora + DT Antonio Johnson + RE Philip Merling -for- DT Pat Sims + RE Will Smith + CB Philip Buchanon

After getting back the 2nd round pick (from the Colts) sent to the Raiders for Pat Sims (now a Titan), the Bengals/Raiders trade has been wiped from the history books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Paully D wrote: »
    Falcons, just get in a party with me tonight for the draft or let me know who you want me to take for you :)

Nice trade Dave, I really like Lynch. I'm surprised he is only rated 84 OVR on Madden, I thought he'd be rated a bit higher.

The ratings are from the start of the year. He would be improved by the end of the season. He only plays well in a contract year. The Bills would do well to keep him on a 6 month rolling contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Quick question, I just made some trades with the CPU on the LM site. They approved but it says the commish needs to approve the trades. Is it even possible to trade with CPU?

Lukebray wrote: »
    Quick question, I just made some trades with the CPU on the LM site. They approved but it says the commish needs to approve the trades. Is it even possible to trade with CPU?

haha no way man!
    Otherwise i would have sent McNabb to the Vikes for Brady!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

haha no way man!
    Otherwise i would have sent McNabb to the Vikes for Brady!

no it's not as if I'm trading 70's for 90's. They're fair trades like...

Lukebray wrote: »
    no it's not as if I'm trading 70's for 90's. They're fair trades like...

Perhaps, but there's just a blanket ban on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Perhaps, but there's just a blanket ban on them
    It's to keep it fair...cos I so would have robbed someone(Steelers):D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Lads please post if you have dropped players into FA and what team they are for. I'll keep this updated.

Ziemba RT
    Beatty LT
    Fujita OLB
    For the Titans

Iupati LG
    Routt CB
    both to be picked up by the Giants

Revis CB to be picked up by Jets
    Perhaps people should just not be dropping players until after the free agency mania happens. I did it by mistake. When I get in the free agency I don't really look at the names, you have to be so quick to get players that I just look at stats quickly.

Raoul wrote: »
    Perhaps people should just not be dropping players until after the free agency mania happens. I did it by mistake. When I get in the free agency I don't really look at the names, you have to be so quick to get players that I just look at stats quickly.

I agree but a few have been dropped in already so, if they get picked up the owner will have to PM the picker -upper and get them released

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Cardinals send 4 draft picks and starting C Chris Myers for Raiders C Maurkice Pouncey.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Marshawn Lynch been dropped in to the free agency for the Bills

• Advertisement

Eagles took DE Beachum and DT Cofield from Free Agency, they are mine. I cant find out who took Barksdale RT, he was also mine in a trade. Put them back into free agency.

Eagles took LE Clemons and Jacobs too, thats four players the eagles have to return to FA :P

Had a strange one happen to me when I checked my roster.
    My backup TE Travis Beckum had disappeared from my roster, even though I didn't release him. Checked the transaction history and can't see any mention of him there either.
    Eventually found him on the Buccs roster. PM'd ibmax about it last night, but haven't heard back from him.

Think it might have been an EA mistake as I traded for him from the Buccs last season for a draft pick, and maybe it has reverted somehow.
    Just want to get him back on my roster now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Shane.C wrote: »
    Eagles took DE Beachum and DT Cofield from Free Agency, they are mine. I cant find out who took Barksdale RT, he was also mine in a trade. Put them back into free agency.

Came home from work last night after a few beers, saw these 4 80+ rated players and went suckas whoever cut these players is an idiot :cool:. Dropped them all from myleaguemanager

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Had a strange one happen to me when I checked my roster.
    My backup TE Travis Beckum had disappeared from my roster, even though I didn't release him. Checked the transaction history and can't see any mention of him there either.
    Eventually found him on the Buccs roster. PM'd ibmax about it last night, but haven't heard back from him.

Think it might have been an EA mistake as I traded for him from the Buccs last season for a draft pick, and maybe it has reverted somehow.
    Just want to get him back on my roster now

Hey rob. Didn't spot the PM. I'll drop beckum back into FA. Didn't see him listed in a trade so thought he was fair game!!!

Maybe you had more than the 49 players when the game was advanced to the draft? Some of the lads were saying if you have 50+ players EA will selectively drop some to make room for the draft picks. Could be something completely else of course ;)

Anyways I'll drop him as soon as I can. I'm not gonna be at the xbox before the weekend. Does the "drop" in LM work??

Nah Rob had the 49 limit, I had sycned the rosters just before the draft

ibmax wrote: »
    Hey rob. Didn't spot the PM. I'll drop beckum back into FA. Didn't see him listed in a trade so thought he was fair game!!!

Maybe you had more than the 49 players when the game was advanced to the draft? Some of the lads were saying if you have 50+ players EA will selectively drop some to make room for the draft picks. Could be something completely else of course ;)

Anyways I'll drop him as soon as I can. I'm not gonna be at the xbox before the weekend. Does the "drop" in LM work??

Thanks man, appreciate it. Drop should work in LM alright.
    Had the 49 limit alright, just some weird EA bug. Am guessing it's cos the trade was straight up for a pick and was processed last year through LM.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Beckum is dropped now. I used the phone so goodness only knows if it works. If there's any probs let me know :)

Bengals complete what is hopefully their last trade (this trade is wearing me out), with the Seahawks.
    Bengals send RE Osi Umenyiora and DT Charlston Bullock to beef up the Seahawks defensive line in exchange for RE Julius Peppers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Bit of a swindle rob? A drop of 12 points on right end. Plus the loss of an a proper elite right end. The seahawks get an average defensive tackle of + 4 up grade on there back up DT . Which was even a main trade. There is no value in this trade for the Seahawks...

Id call foul out this trade. Hes the best right end in the game. This is by no means a fair trade.

Advertisement