Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed Trades - Madden 12 Season 3

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Javion Spicy Sinus

adrian522 wrote: »
    All trades will need to be complete before we roll on to week 7.
    Yup so hurry up and make an offer :)

manningham wr 79
    greco rg 75

to the titans

black olb 80

to the redskins

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

manningham wr 79
    greco rg 75

to the titans

black olb 80

to the redskins

Wont be completing this trade until after my game with the Raiders this evening.

Wont be completing this trade until after my game with the Raiders this evening.

just keep mr black safe for me :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Well if the Raiders smash him up we can cancel the deal.. though in our first Raiders/Titans game I smashed their RB so god only knows what will happen tonight!

• Advertisement

Well if the Raiders smash him up we can cancel the deal.. though in our first Raiders/Titans game I smashed their RB so god only knows what will happen tonight!
    Matthew you leave him alone

Advertisement