Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Help with problem

Options
  • 16-04-2012 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hello there guys, I have a first edition xbox at home but it just recently (about three months ago) seems to red ring half the time. I don't play videos games that much anymore and was asking does anyone have any ideas on what I should or can do with it ? Like I'd like to try and get rid of it if possible for a small price but because of the red rings 50% of the time I was wondering is there a place I can give it too that would fix it and sell it themselfs ??? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Adverts.ie, but I wouldn't expect much for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Average price for a reball would be €80 which would give a you a long term fix, for €40 you could have the GPU resoldered(reflow) to the motherboard you'd get six months or more out of this repair. When you weigh up the cost of repair versus buying a new model repair is the most economical option.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

its called RROD

Advertisement