Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killepitsch

Options
  • 16-04-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭

Folks -

Took a liking to this liquer when in Dusseldorf last year. Cant seem to find it anywhere reasonable online - Has anyone got any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭s8n

Has anyone even tried it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Ooohhh yeah! To be honest, I doubt that you'll get it at a reasonable price anywhere other than a Dusseldorf offie.

I used to knock back the Samtskragen (sp?) (doppelkorn & Killepitsch) like nobody's business when I lived there. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I had one shot of that in Dusselfdorf and didn't care much for it, thought it was like jagermiester except a bit more syrupy and herbally. Not something I wanted to drink after several pints of alt bier. Had a few shots of some lovely cherry liqueur every bar in Dusseldorf seemed to stock as well though, that stuff was lovely but I can't remember the name.

Here's a pic of the offending shot.

8923_125530073422_504378422_2490422_1816241_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The cherry liqueur was probably Krumme.

Advertisement