Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3 Class Choice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Played through a few times, witch doctor is fun but feels weak, wizard was surprisingly more fun that i'd imagined it would be. Couldnt get into monk or barb at all.

Will probably be rolling a sorc wizard on release

I found the Witch Doctor to be the 2nd most powerful (I played all classes to Level 11). Monk was the most powerful and versatile for me. The equipment you find can make a huge differnence to your damage if it has the right stats. I was able to boost skill damage significantly using equipment that boosted my primary stat. Armor/other stats are irrelevant. Oh, and spell/skill damage scales with weapon damage. So just use whatever weapon has the highest DPS.

Wizard absolutely sucks up until level 8 or 9, but them becomes quite good.
    Demon Hunter is excellent in 1 vs 1, but has poor crowd control at lower levels. Similar to Wizard, but more damage.

Babarian was just plain boring. Kinda like a nerfed monk. I don't see why anyone would play barbarian over a monk...they are both melee, but the monk has healing + far better crowd damaging abilities which is important in a game like this.

I had thought that Witch Doctor would be my primary starting class, but it's going to be a Monk now.

Advertisement