Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Diego Chargers Trade Block

Options
  • 16-04-2012 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

On the block
    Antonio Gates TE 99 --> Not to be said really, the best receiving TE in the game. I'd be looking for a high draft pick as well as a decent enough player for him.

Jaxon Boone QB 80 --> Only a rookie and with B potential he should progress nicely. With good speed and throw on the run, he makes a nice choice for an option QB. However, average accuracy from the pocket lets him down.

Greg Jones MLB 73 --> A potential and at only 23 he should progress nicely. Has good speed and outstanding tackling at 94. Could be starter next season or a very competitive back up.

Matt Roth LE 83 --> Has been a very solid player for me this season with 12 sacks. Quite a quick player and very good with the bull rush.

Vincent Fuller FS 72 --> An average player, would make a decent back up. Fairly good in MCV with a 79 rating.

Needs

I am in dire need of a decent FS. I would like somebody who is good in MCV and preferably a nice tackling stat.

I could also use a decent strong safety.

A franchise QB would also be nice so I would be looking for somebody rated 80+ OVR.

I am looking at upgrading my O-Line this offseason. I'm mainly looking at C and LG. I would like somebody with a nice RBLK stat.

Also, I could do with an OLB. I'd like somebody who is good in ZCV but can also come up and stop the run with nice speed, hit power and tackling.

I'm open to offers and if ou see somebody on my roster that you like then give me a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Lukebray wrote: »
    I could also use a decent strong safety.
    Also, I could do with an OLB. I'd like somebody who is good in ZCV but can also come up and stop the run with nice speed, hit power and tackling.

I'm open to offers and if ou see somebody on my roster that you like then give me a shout.

Have SS Pat Chung available (83, A potential)
    Also LOLB Julian Peterson (81, B potential), very good all round player. Great at getting to the QB

Would be interested in your CB DJ Moore, DT Tyson Alualu, WR De'Joshua Marshall.
    If you think there's the basis of something there, let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

]
    Antonio Gates TE 99 --> Not to be said really, the best receiving TE in the game.

Season 2 Vernon Davis disagrees :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'd be tempted to trade finley and a 2nd round pick for Gates..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

McG wrote: »
    Season 2 Vernon Davis disagrees :p

Ok on paper Gates takes it. On the field it's davis:p

Oh and rob and heli, I'll take a look on the LM site later, on the phone atm and it's not too practical:(

Would be interested in your CB DJ Moore
    If you think there's the basis of something there, let me know

How does a straight swap, D.J. Moore for Hernandez sound? I may throw in say a 7th round pick too?

• Advertisement

How does a straight swap, D.J. Moore for Hernandez sound? I may throw in say a 7th round pick too?

You're kidding, right? A third corner for an 85-rated A pot TE, most important passing position in Madden.

You're kidding, right? A third corner for an 85-rated A pot TE, most important passing position in Madden.

Ok so how about hernandez for D.J. Moore and I'll throw in a 2nd round pick. Bearing in mind that I'll be picking fairly early.

Ok so how about hernandez for D.J. Moore and I'll throw in a 2nd round pick. Bearing in mind that I'll be picking fairly early.

Sorry man, no interest in trading Hernandez unless it's a godfather offer, way too important for my passing game. Give Daflood and Broncos a try, he has veyr good backup TE in Moeaki

Hey Luke,
    What you want for HB Lascelle Saunders, a pick or similarly rated player on my roster?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I'd ask for Saunders but jesus christ 52 injury, not exactly what you want in a backup. How about Rashad Jennings? You could be interested in Ocho?

• Advertisement

matthew8 wrote: »
    I'd ask for Saunders but jesus christ 52 injury, not exactly what you want in a backup. How about Rashad Jennings? You could be interested in Ocho?

i'd take Ocho for Jennings in a straight swap, I could use some help at WR

Hey Luke,
    What you want for HB Lascelle Saunders, a pick or similarly rated player on my roster?

For Saunders I'd take maybe a 2nd round pick or how about Vincent Brown in a straight swap? Both 76 OVR and both B pot AND Saunders is younger ;)

i'd take Ocho for Jennings in a straight swap, I could use some help at WR

I think I'll do that, but I won't call it a deal just yet, because I'm wondering if you'd potentially be interested in Ryan Fitzpatrick too. I think his 84 accuracy could be useful to your team, Boone's 65 accuracy showed in games against me.

For Saunders I'd take maybe a 2nd round pick or how about Vincent Brown in a straight swap? Both 76 OVR and both B pot AND Saunders is younger ;)

Yeah sent away my 2nd round pick to the Raiders already, I would do the deal Brown for Saunders. Agreed then?

Yeah sent away my 2nd round pick to the Raiders already, I would do the deal Brown for Saunders. Agreed then?

Ok, Brown for Jennings is a deal IF Matthew, are you willing to trade Saunders for Fitzpatrick? If I'm getting Brown from Rob I don't really think I'll need Ocho although it would be nice to have him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Luke,

Did you get my PMs?

SantryRed wrote: »
    Luke,

Did you get my PMs?

Oh yeah sorry, I read them on my phone but couldn't get to a computer to check the rosters and completely forgot. I'll have a look now

Is Albert Haynesworth up for grabs? Abram Elam is.

Is Albert Haynesworth up for grabs? Abram Elam is.

Wouldn't be interested in Elam. I'd take Roman Harper but I doubt you'd give him up. How are we on the Fitzpatrick deal btw?

Wouldn't be interested in Elam. I'd take Roman Harper but I doubt you'd give him up. How are we on the Fitzpatrick deal btw?

I wouldn't want to give up Fitzpatrick for Jennings. The Colts have expressed interest in Harper for a trade of ours so unless they decide they don't want Harper I won't offer him to others. Fitzpatrick and Ocho for Haynesworth and Jennings. It instantly upgrades your passing game, while taking away 2 players who aren't getting much time on the field for you.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't want to give up Fitzpatrick for Jennings. The Colts have expressed interest in Harper for a trade of ours so unless they decide they don't want Harper I won't offer him to others. Fitzpatrick and Ocho for Haynesworth and Jennings. It instantly upgrades your passing game, while taking away 2 players who aren't getting much time on the field for you.

I'd take Fitzpatrick and Welker right now but Ocho is a bit old so I'll wait till after the progressions I think

I'd take Fitzpatrick and Welker right now but Ocho is a bit old so I'll wait till after the progressions I think

Wait until after progressions, fair enough I suppose. I think they're all a bit old so it'll cancel out.

Infact it turns out I got it totally wrong and the Colts don't want Harper. So how about Harper and Fitzpatrick for Haynesworth and Moore?

Infact it turns out I got it totally wrong and the Colts don't want Harper. So how about Harper and Fitzpatrick for Haynesworth and Moore?

Yeah sounds like a good deal to me.

Yeah sounds like a good deal to me.

Want to do it in free agency at around 10pm?

Want to do it in free agency at around 10pm?

Sorry didn't see that message. I'll send you a trade request over the lm site tomorrow if that's ok?

Ok, Brown for Jennings is a deal IF Matthew, are you willing to trade Saunders for Fitzpatrick? If I'm getting Brown from Rob I don't really think I'll need Ocho although it would be nice to have him.

Hey Luke,

Hard to follow all that trade talk with Raiders, is our Brown-Saunders deal going ahead or do I need to start looking elsewhere?

Hey Luke,

Hard to follow all that trade talk with Raiders, is our Brown-Saunders deal going ahead or do I need to start looking elsewhere?

Nope brown/saunders still sounds good

Nope brown/saunders still sounds good

Nice one, agreed then. Pleasure doing business with you Luke

• Advertisement

Nice one, agreed then. Pleasure doing business with you Luke

I just submitted a trade proposal to you on the LM site

Advertisement