Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Diego Chargers Trade Block

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

What would you want for your DT? I've got plenty of draft picks available and you can have a look at my roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Shane.C wrote: »
    What would you want for your DT? I've got plenty of draft picks available and you can have a look at my roster.

Haven't been able to get to a pc to look at the LM site but I would be interested in a trade. Haynesworth is going to Oakland so Alualu is my best DT and would be available for the right deal. I'll look over your roster later on and get back to you.

Antonio Gates is on the block. I just drafted a TE in the 1st so I want Gates gone!!

Any offer will be considered and you will probably get a good trade for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lukebray wrote: »
    Antonio Gates is on the block. I just drafted a TE in the 1st so I want Gates gone!!

Any offer will be considered and you will probably get a good trade for him.

I'm interested, but don't know how interested until I hear what you want off my roster :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Me too..

• Advertisement

I'll let you's know after this free for all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Interested in Gates too Luke. Hernandez could come back to you as part of it. What you looking for?

Interested in Gates too Luke. Hernandez could come back to you as part of it. What you looking for?

I definitely need an OLB and a FS would also be nice but nt essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Marco Substantial Bobsled

what do you want for the te drafted in the 1st

I definitely need an OLB and a FS would also be nice but nt essential.

Hernandez and LOLB Durant (currently on Bears roster)
    -for-
    Gates and one of your LOLB's

• Advertisement

what do you want for the te drafted in the 1st

I'd probably take FS Malcom Jenkins.

Rob, if I was to trade with Nerd then I'd take Hernandez and Durant but to be honest I think this is still a good deal for you. Durant is only 83 OVR. Would you consider throwing in Leonard Davis RG too? I know I said you'd probably get a good deal but if Nerd accepts my offer then I won't need to get rid of Gates. If Nerd didn't accept my offer well I wouldn't need to take Hernandez. There are plenty of other players on your roster but I doubt you'd be willing to trade some of your top guys.

EDIT: Rob, for Gates I would take Chad Greenway and Dawan Landry.

Rob, if I was to trade with Nerd then I'd take Hernandez and Durant but to be honest I think this is still a good deal for you. Durant is only 83 OVR. Would you consider throwing in Leonard Davis RG too? I know I said you'd probably get a good deal but if Nerd accepts my offer then I won't need to get rid of Gates. If Nerd didn't accept my offer well I wouldn't need to take Hernandez. There are plenty of other players on your roster but I doubt you'd be willing to trade some of your top guys.

If I'm after Gates, then obviously want Hernandez as part of that trade as it's a waste for me having two TE's that good on my roster as I'm not going to play 2-TE sets with them.

Not willing to give up the farm to upgrade from Hernandez to Gates, even though Gates' stats are better they're not such a massive improvement that I'm going to cripple myself elsewhere on the roster.

Will do Hernandez and LOLB Durant or Hernandez and DT Bullock

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Marco Substantial Bobsled

sorry man with peterson out for the season all my trades need to be about improving defence

Will do Hernandez and LOLB Durant or Hernandez and DT Bullock

Or could do DT Bullock -for- TE Fletcher?

Or could do DT Bullock -for- TE Fletcher?

How about Durant for Fletcher?

How about Durant for Fletcher?

Sorry can't do that Luke, Durant starting for me and no backup for him. Flecther would only be a second TE behind Hernandez

Advertisement