Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update to 'My Thread' Section

Options
  • 16-04-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

I am wondering is there a better way for me to clean up the 'My Threads' section on boards.

Currently (From letting it slip my mind) i am now subscribed to roughly 60 threads etc and am wondering is there an easier way for me to unsubscribe/unfollow these threads.

One suggestion i would have is that in the my threads section have a 'quick unfollow' button that would let you unfollow the thread without having to click in it?

Anybody else agree? Please feel free to move this if its in the wrong forum.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Under the thread title,there is an 'Unfollow this Thread' link. Click it. It'll then refresh the page,and you can click the same under the next one you want to unfollow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

CP > List Subscriptions, check the boxes of the threads you want to unsubscribe from/unfollow and select Delete Subscription from the dropdown.

batch_unsubscribe.png

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Lombardo86

Cheers Aidan - That's exactly what i was looking for!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Lombardo86 wrote: »
    Currently (From letting it slip my mind) i am now subscribed to roughly 60 threads etc...
    It does tend to creep up on you, I've over 6400 subbed threads :eek:.

*awaits mike65 to put us mortals to shame*

Advertisement