Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeff Devine Barber Wilton

Options
  • 16-04-2012 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Anyone know where the malaysian barber relocated too.
    He was the only decent barber there, getting pissed off complaining over the last few haircuts. The shop only say he moved.

Failing that any recommendation for a decent haircut in Cork.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

https://www.facebook.com/AnBearboir

This guy is ace at haircuts...Been doing Mine for years...

He's mobile now and can come to you..

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

I think he went to that new barbers in Douglas. At least I got my hair cut there by a Malaysian, and I recognized the other guy working there from Jeff Devine Ali's barbers I think is the name it's on the douglas west road, the one out to donnybrook.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

calnand wrote: »
    I think he went to that new barbers in Douglas. At least I got my hair cut there by a Malaysian, and I recognized the other guy working there from Jeff Devine Ali's barbers I think is the name it's on the douglas west road, the one out to donnybrook.

I've noticed that place, it looks very well from the outside anyway. Their prices are good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

calnand wrote: »

I've noticed that place, it looks very well from the outside anyway. Their prices are good too.
    Yeah 8 euro for a haircut ain't bad, and a good haircut it is

Advertisement