Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design &/or Development Course?

Options
  • 16-04-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to go into either a graphic design (or related) course, or into a web development based course, and could use a bit of help

Basiclly, I currently study Industrial Design in IT Carlow, and I don't really like it, it's not what I though it would be, some I'm planning on starting a new course next year.

I was looking for some courses on graphic design and on website design/development and couldn't really find many apart from one, in Tralee IT called "Computing with interactive Web Development" But it doesn't mention how many leaving cert points are needed? :confused:

Does anyone know of any other courses in Ireland that are similar to this? I'd love to do something related to website design & development. Any help at all could be great guys :)
    If it helps at all, I currently do some work as a freelancer - From developing websites to creating logos...Don't know if that would help me at all though.

Comments

Advertisement