Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To change or not

• 16-04-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi just looking for advice currently driving a 04 saab 93 1.8 petrol bought it at xmas but im just ready for a change as i feel like i need something bigger aswell like the kia sorrento jeep and they are selling at a very good price for 04=05 one ? all advice welcome thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

You bought a car at xmas and you want to change it already????????? it must be a ****e car:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 dreya

no not a bad car at all just think i would like something bigger as i have a baby seat and a big booster seat in d back seat but i dont have room for anyone in the middle unless they are tiny. id recommend the saab to anyone its a lovely car to drive

Advertisement