Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

things not to do in the bath

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Don't pour any washing up liquid in before filling the bath. Suds everywhere!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Satts

Obviously everyone wees in the shower but here's a bit of advice about baths.
    I was always told that if you poop in the bath, it will float to the top and you can lift it into the toilet bowel before for letting the water out avoiding leaving a mess.
    Poopie does not float.

There is the odd exception, hence the term 'floater'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Floaters usually disintegrate into a malodorous, gloopy oxtail-soup like sludge if left long enough. That's in the jax bowl though, not sure what they'd be like in the bath with all the extra water, fart bubbles and Radox, and I don't intend to find out!

This just reminded me of a joke:
    What's brown and smells of pine?
    A Sh!t in a Radox Bath!

Sorry... I'm going now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Have a turd sandwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Never have a threesome in the bath. Just not enough room and it spoils the fun. Stick to 2 and under.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Shit in your hand then smear it all over your face with your eyes wide open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Shit in your hand then smear it all over your face with your eyes wide open.

This probably falls under the category of 'things not to do...EVER'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Cycle a bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Who takes baths these days I haven't had a bath in at least 20 years, about the sametime I had friends.

Its all showers now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Any electrical appliances, wont be good if they fall in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Smoke a spliff in the bath. Then you get too lazy to get out of it and you will still be there when the water starts to go cold.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

No matter how tempted you are, do not stick the business end of an outboard motor into the bath in order to turn it into a jacuzzi.
    The minced legs aren't worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

This applies more to hot tubs... don't get really drunk and fall asleep,
    some woman in america did and literally cooked herself like a boiled chicken. Yes, she died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

IM0 wrote: »
    gross in the same way that there is more faeces on your toothbrush than on your toilet bowl :eek:

thanks for the reality check mythbusters :)

do you know how much **** and piss you are floating in when you are in the sea?

Ill stop now before you lock yourself in a see through bubble, with rubber gloves sticking out..

nope doesn't bother me i just would prefer to sit in a hot bath nice and clean :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

fap, it stings if suds get in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Re-enact Jaws.

You'll never get the blood stains out of the tile grout!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Vomit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 lucowell

Obviously everyone wees in the shower but here's a bit of advice about baths.
    I was always told that if you poop in the bath, it will float to the top and you can lift it into the toilet bowel before for letting the water out avoiding leaving a mess.
    Poopie does not float.

you have obviously never inhaled helium and took a sh!te at the same time! ah sure its gas!!! get it?.......gas?!...............il get me coat..:o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

44leto wrote: »
    Never dissolve a body in hydrochloric acid if your bath is made of plastic, phew what mess that left downstairs.
    pffffttt :rolleyes:

It depends on the type of plastic and besides isn't suphuric acid traditional.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Also don't let meetings with women from Caen interrupt you making of lists of enemies of the state to guillotine

• Advertisement

Perform fellatio.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

Who takes baths these days I haven't had a bath in at least 20 years, about the sametime I had friends.

Its all showers now.

I usually have a hot bath followed by a cold shower. Or just the shower instead if I'm late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

It appears that a lot of men are posting in this thread. Men have baths? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Its all showers now.

Have a bath with girlfriend/wife/hooker

Soapy tit FTW!

The Dude does!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/303951/200921.jpg

I see only women are aloud to have baths

thats a bit sexist isn't it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

After today, do not fill it with water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Headstands

Snowie wrote: »
    I see only women are aloud to have baths

thats a bit sexist isn't it :mad:

*allowed

Ah no I think it's cute :D

*allowed

Ah no I think it's cute :D

Nothing cute about a man having a bath.. farting becomes fun all over again :cool:.... it like the water version of light your own farts :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I do miss playing with a boat in the bath, there is nothing to play with in a shower:(:(:(:(

I do miss playing with a boat in the bath, there is nothing to play with in a shower:(:(:(:(

You sure about that? ;)

yes I have one.

By thanks be to God and touch wood that we haven't had to use it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Use a hair dryer Les?

Do not have German nihilists throw a marmot in the bath with you.

http://dudespaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/dudeandferret.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 martin kelly.

Use a drill :confused:

Advertisement