Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible stray.

• 16-04-2012 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

It looks like someone dumped their dog out near my way. He's been hanging about outside the house a little bit. Only since this morning though. Took a few photos. He looks a bit like a lab to me. His coat isn't looking too great. Any idea as to age and breed and all that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

He's a chocolate labrador, baldy in need of a good bursh, he's losing his winter coat. I'd say nearly 2 yrs old.

He might be chipped if you take him to a vet's he might check for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

.. lovely doggy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Yup as was said he is a chocolate lab, he is young enough I would say, I would put him in the 2 to 5 range but honestly it's impossible to tell from a picture.

Take him down to your local vet, they should scan for a microchip for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Thanks for the replies. One of the neighbors knows the owner. Too bad almost. I would have kept him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭callmekenneth

handsome boy. good teeth

• Advertisement
Advertisement