Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rescued dog going to be put down

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

barbiegirl wrote: »
    Branoic you and your wife are fantastic people, well done. Delighted for the doggie.
    I wish you all the very best with your new arrival who is lucky enough to be coming into the world to two people full of love and compassion.

Yep a giant +1 to the above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

I've been following this thread and praying for him to be saved. Well done Mr & Mrs Branoic! :D
    He's a lovely looking boy and good luck with the new Branoic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Thats brilliant news well done and best of luck with the baby :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Fair play Branoic...you both did such a selfless, amazing thing. Good karma is coming your way :D
    barbiegirl wrote: »
    Branoic you and your wife are fantastic people, well done. Delighted for the doggie.
    I wish you all the very best with your new arrival who is lucky enough to be coming into the world to two people full of love and compassion.

Couldnt have put it better myself! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

thanks for all the kind words everyone! :D

Night passed surprisingly incident free, apart from some gnawed woodwork! And handover went well this morning. We got an update a little while ago to say he'd arrived in Waterford and was settling in.

One last pic, this one of him making himself comfortable in our place:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

another amazing ending story!

you and your wife are fantastic people , very happy for the doggie.

all the very best with your new baby , a lucky one !

Advertisement