Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CHECK THE SONG: ISAAC ROSE - NO STRINGS ATTACHED

• 16-04-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi guys! I want to share with you another song of talented artist. This time I present here congolese guy from Dublin - Isaac Rose and his song No Strings Attached. He is good rapper and good singer as well. Hope you will like it! Enjoy, share with everybody and leave your comments!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Here's my verdict. If you're involved with managing or producing for that ham lucci minx tell her to fúck off and put your effort into this lad.

Not my type of song in the slightest but i can see where this could have a lot of mainstream appeal in ireland. He needs to work on his singing a little bit, the hook went out of tune at some points.

Quite a well produced song in my opinion. He could be fairly big if managed properly if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Razrule

Don't worry, mate, I'm not managing nobody, I'm just producing, recording and mixing songs of those guys and getting money for that. I'm just professional sound engineer and producer with own recording studio. So anybody can work with Roof Recordz... ;)

Advertisement