Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syllabus for Leaving Cert Maths Higher Level 2012

Options
  • 16-04-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi Everyone - I'm having a bit of trouble finding out exactly what I'm going to be examined on in June! I have contacted the State Examinations Commission, The Department of Education and Project Maths - none of whom were able to help me.

I am registered to take the higher level maths exams. They are on the 8th and 11th of June (Paper 1 and Paper 2 respectively). The problem is that, due to the introduction of Project Maths, I am unsure whether I should be studying the Project Maths Syllabus or the standard Higher Level Syllabus.

I am hoping that there is someone out there who is taking the same exams and will be able to inform me what they have been told to study by their teachers. (I am 30 years old and taking the exams outside of the school environment).

The style and syllabus of Project Maths is completely different from the old style papers, so it has a huge impact on how I should be revising. Any help would be hugely appreciated as time is already running short.

Many thanks,

Sean

Comments

Advertisement