Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London Trek Con with Five Captains

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

EnterNow wrote: »
    Achilles wrote: »
    I know this is an old thread but I'll be heading to this, wonder if I'll see any of you over there? Heading early on the Friday and coming back at roughly 8pm on the Sunday.

So jealous :(
    If you want anything autographed let me know, I'll be there the majority of the 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Achilles wrote: »
    If you want anything autographed let me know, I'll be there the majority of the 3 days.

Cheers man, are the autographs likely to be expensive?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

komodosp wrote: »
    *Charging* for autographs!?!! Are you serious?! So the sit-coms are true...

That defeats the whole purpose of autographs!

That's standard. That's the reason they are there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

FutureGuy wrote: »
    That's standard. That's the reason they are there!

Yep, sure getting something signed by Billy Dee Williams was €30 there in the summer at the Invasion convention thing. They're gonna absolutely clean up at this Trek Con thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I don't get the autograph thing. It's a person signing their name. Whats the point?

I mean, a conversation with the person that you can tell people about later is much better. Stories are far more interesting than a squiggly line that resembles a name. Photo's are good too.

Or personalised voice messages like the one Liam neeson did "Taken" style on Graham Norton. I'd ask Jeri Ryan to say I couldn't come to the phone right now because she assimilated me or something :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Kirby wrote: »
    I don't get the autograph thing. It's a person signing their name. Whats the point?

I mean, a conversation with the person that you can tell people about later is much better. Stories are far more interesting than a squiggly line that resembles a name. Photo's are good too.

Or personalised voice messages like the one Liam neeson did "Taken" style on Graham Norton. I'd ask Jeri Ryan to say I couldn't come to the phone right now because she assimilated me or something :p

How about an alarm clock? :p

Advertisement