Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner Required - Adamstown/Lucan

Options
  • 16-04-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hello,
    I have recently had a baby and am looking for somebody to clean the house (3 bed semi-d) for the next month or two. It would involve light housework: hoovering, dusting, cleaning the bathrooms, etc.

Just wondering if anybody has any recommendations. I live in Adamstown, near Superquinn, Lucan.

Thanks very much.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭rgfuller

You could try these guys regular service - http://www.housecleaning.ie

It's approx €5 per hour to the agency and €10 per hour to the cleaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ciaranb52

If you're still looking I can recommend someone..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lc_ireland

Hi there. I am also looking for a cleaner in the Lucan area. Did you manage to get someone? If so,would you have a recommendation?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 eivawahu

Hi all,

If any of you are still looking I'd be available as a cleaner literally anytime in June or July. I live in Rochfort (beside Earlsfort and near the Penny Hill) and am back in Lucan for the summer from America. I'm 20, have been living out of my parents home in different countries since I was 16 so I'm very used to running a household and am very responsible. The most recent cleaning experience I have is helping to renovate part of a church in Chicago so that we could use it for a conference in May- that involved removing rat poision and other intensive cleaning.

If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to give you my number or email address?

Advertisement