Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting weeks for phone line

• 16-04-2012 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Have been waiting weeks for eircom to fix our phone line , have been promised an engineer twice , yet they still want monthly payments, for a line that does not exist . Seeing as we are getting no closer to finding a solution ,and I am not wasting more phone credit ringing them. can an eircom representative please contact me here. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

The_fever wrote: »
    Have been waiting weeks for eircom to fix our phone line , have been promised an engineer twice , yet they still want monthly payments, for a line that does not exist . Seeing as we are getting no closer to finding a solution ,and I am not wasting more phone credit ringing them. can an eircom representative please contact me here. Thanks

Hi The_fever,

Can you private message me with your name & address and any order number / telephone number you have been given. I will look into the status with engineers.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭The_fever

Hi The_fever,

Can you private message me with your name & address and any order number / telephone number you have been given. I will look into the status with engineers.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Thanks Mark PM sent

Hi The_fever,

I PM you back.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement